By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Boy Switch preorders 10 times higher than PS4

So provide me video of the updated demo then. You're not helping. I found the most up to date demo footage I could find. Not my fault the developer doesn't attempt to keep its fans up to date with the new animations.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

Use the 'quote' button.

I use the quote button when I am not replying to the immediate preceding post of a thread. Otherwise it looks really stupid if I'm literally quoting what was just said in the thread. That's why I click "reply" as I am replying to the last post in the thread.

I added trailer for game in OP.

Megiddo said:
KLAMarine said:

Use the 'quote' button.

I use the quote button when I am not replying to the immediate preceding post of a thread. Otherwise it looks really stupid if I'm literally quoting what was just said in the thread. That's why I click "reply" as I am replying to the last post in the thread.

But how is the person you are replying to supposed to know you are replying to them?

Alkibiádēs said:
Lawlight said:
Never heard of the game but can’t say I’m surprised. Too much competition on the PS4 for smaller, unknown titles. And especially with PS+, you’d expect those types of games to be free. A bit like Rime.

Are you saying PS is a bad ecosystem for developers?

It is bad for games that don’t stand out or are excellent and are overpriced. Like Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is AU$29.95 on the AU PS Store. And then you get Bloodborne and R&C which are currently free. You can buy NiOh, Uncharted 4 and Uncharted: LL for AU$30.95. Horizon Zero Dawn for $24.95. And so many other games at cheaper prices. So which would you pick?

Around the Network

Despite that it will sell more on PS4

never heard of the game..looked it up..and now i am interested it looks fun

KLAMarine said:
Megiddo said:

But how is the person you are replying to supposed to know you are replying to them?

From the context of the post itself? It ain't rocket science.

Lawlight said:
Alkibiádēs said:

Are you saying PS is a bad ecosystem for developers?

It is bad for games that don’t stand out or are excellent and are overpriced. Like Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is AU$29.95 on the AU PS Store. And then you get Bloodborne and R&C which are currently free. You can buy NiOh, Uncharted 4 and Uncharted: LL for AU$30.95. Horizon Zero Dawn for $24.95. And so many other games at cheaper prices. So which would you pick?

So you agree that Playstation is a bad ecosystem for most developers because it devalues games.

Then again if those games you mentioned are so great then why are they so cheap?

Makes you think huh.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

loy310 said:
Despite that it will sell more on PS4

Probably not, alot of indies have sold more on Switch than PS4.

Switch is the current hot item for indies.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.