By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Who do you think will win Eurovision 2018?

 

BELGIUM: Sennek - A Matter of Time

BULGARIA: Equinox - Bones 0 0%
 
CROATIA: Franka - Crazy 1 3.45%
 
ESTONIA: Elina Nechayeva - La forza 0 0%
 
FRANCE: Madame Monsieur - Mercy 2 6.90%
 
GERMANY: Michael Schulte ... 2 6.90%
 
ISRAEL: Netta Barzilai - Toy 2 6.90%
 
ITALY: Ermal Meta & F... 3 10.34%
 
None of the above 19 65.52%
 
Total:29

No matter who wins we all lose.



I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

Voted for Sweden, Norway and Latvia. Also Slovenia was much better on stage. Gutted my country and Poland didn't make it. Overall semi 1 was of a much higher quality.

Probably voting for Ireland in the Final.



We all know Sony domination is a real thing and there is nothing Microsoft or Nintendo can do about it....

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Kaneman! said:
Flilix said: 

14. Slovenia

Generous.

I actually thought the song was decent .. then the refrain happened and I didn't care for that one anymore .. then the staged music cut out happened and I wanted them to drop out. Well, you guys advanced anyway, gl in the final.

KungKras said:
No matter who wins we all lose.

edgy, did you vote for hungary?



Europe why

We send a super crap song and get to the finals, somehow.

I was expecting nil points, not that - we were even last in the odds, come on.



Kaneman! said:
Europe why

We send a super crap song and get to the finals, somehow.

I was expecting nil points, not that - we were even last in the odds, come on.

It was actually a decent song imo. I only put it 14th because it's not very mainstream/eurovision. I'm surprised it went through, but I think it deserved it.



Around the Network
Flilix said:

Prediction:

1. Norway

2. Moldova

3. Ukraine

4. Sweden

5. Hungary

6. Australia

7. Denmark

8. Serbia

9. Netherlands

10. Latvia

11. Poland

12. Malta

13. Russia

14. Slovenia

15. Romania

16. Montenegro

17. San Marino

18. Georgia

Norway <3

 

A shame I can’t vote for my own country :/



Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Flilix said:

Prediction:

1. Norway
2. Moldova
3. Ukraine
4. Sweden
5. Hungary
6. Australia
7. Denmark
8. Serbia
9. Netherlands
10. Latvia

9/10, better than the bookmakers this time.



Flilix said:

It was actually a decent song imo. I only put it 14th because it's not very mainstream/eurovision. I'm surprised it went through, but I think it deserved it.

If they gave out an "Best anime haircut" award, then maybe she'd have a chance.



Netherlands yay!



It's kinda sad that as a German i cannot have the sensation of my country advancing to the finals, no matter how crappy our song is we're in the finals :/