By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bold Prediction: God of War will ship 5m+ on its first quarter

Will it?

Yes 16 48.48%

No 10 30.30%

It will be close anyway 7 21.21%

Total:33

it will be close. it very well might. it has to get 9s in reviews for that to happen and it looks like it probably will.

I can see this being the 2nd best selling gow behind 3. hard to dethrone 3.

Around the Network

I think its probably spot on rather than bold

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

We can only hope it doesn't so they can go back to their original formula.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Is... is that BOLD? That's kinda the numbers I'm expecting actually

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

7 millions would be bold

Around the Network

Idk why, but I’m a tad worried as to whether this game will end up good and reviewing well. If it does, I think 5 mill in 3mo is very possible.

Am I the only one that doesn't think ot can do 5M in 3 months?

pitzy272 said:
Idk why, but I’m a tad worried as to whether this game will end up good and reviewing well. If it does, I think 5 mill in 3mo is very possible.

It will be good. And review well.

Its GOW..... and its corey barlog

Dang, wasn't expecting LipeJJ to be the OP of this thread.

On the topic, I think GoW can reach 5m and beyond, but in just the 1st quarter, I have my doubts.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Intrinsic said:
pitzy272 said:

It will be good. And review well.

Its GOW..... and its corey barlog

I know every GOW game has reviewed really well before. Not sure exactly why I have this feeling. I haven’t been blown away by anything they’ve shown so far; tho, they really haven’t shown that much. But I reallllly hope it’s good, bc it and Spider-Man are the games I’m looking forward to most this year.