DélioPT said:
Fire Emblem (not 1st party, btw)

Explain.

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
DélioPT said:
Fire Emblem (not 1st party, btw)

Explain.

According to Wikipedia, Intelligent Systems is not a 1st party studio. But i added it because the topic is about both 1st and 2nd party studios.

zorg1000 said:
Shiken said:
You forgot Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze and Hyrule Warriors Def Edition for 2018.

No i didnt

Well this is awkward...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Shiken said:
zorg1000 said:

No i didnt

Well this is awkward...

Ill let you off easy........this time

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

March-Breath of the Wild, 1 2 Switch, Snipperclips

April-Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

June-ARMS

July-Splatoon 2

August-Mario+Rabbids, Flip Wars

September-Pokken Tournament DX

October-Fire Emblem Warriors, Mario Odyssey

December-Xenoblade Chronicles 2

February-Bayonetta 2

March-Kirby: Star Allies

April-Labo Variety, Labo Robot, South Park FBH

May-Tropical Freeze, Hyrule Warriors, Dark Souls Remastered

June-Mario Tennis Aces, Sushi Striker

July-Octopath Traveler, Captain Toad, Crash N-Sane Trilogy

Aug-Dec, Smash Bros, Yoshi, Fire Emblem, Okami, Travis Strikes Again, Mega Man 11

Its possible we still have 1 or 2 titles for this fall that havent been announced yet but how is 2018 looking to you guys compared to 2017?

Messy list. If you're going to include third party games like Octopath Traveler and Bayo 2, you might as well list all of them. Regardless if exclusive or not, they are still available games. Here, I bolded some more.

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Explain.

According to Wikipedia, Intelligent Systems is not a 1st party studio. But i added it because the topic is about both 1st and 2nd party studios.

Even if they aren't officially 1st party (which I find very hard to believe, Wiki isn't always 100% accurate), they've made nothing but Nintendo games for the entirety of their existence (atleast since the NES), so they can definitely be considered as such.

friendlyfamine said:
zorg1000 said:

March-Breath of the Wild, 1 2 Switch, Snipperclips

April-Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

June-ARMS

July-Splatoon 2

August-Mario+Rabbids, Flip Wars

September-Pokken Tournament DX

October-Fire Emblem Warriors, Mario Odyssey

December-Xenoblade Chronicles 2

February-Bayonetta 2

March-Kirby: Star Allies

April-Labo Variety, Labo Robot, South Park FBH

May-Tropical Freeze, Hyrule Warriors, Dark Souls Remastered

June-Mario Tennis Aces, Sushi Striker

July-Octopath Traveler, Captain Toad, Crash N-Sane Trilogy

Aug-Dec, Smash Bros, Yoshi, Fire Emblem, Okami, Travis Strikes Again, Mega Man 11

Its possible we still have 1 or 2 titles for this fall that havent been announced yet but how is 2018 looking to you guys compared to 2017?

Messy list. If you're going to include third party games like Octopath Traveler and Bayo 2, you might as well list all of them. Regardless if exclusive or not, they are still available games. Here, I bolded some more.

Bayo 2 is fully funded by Nintendo making it 2nd party, Octopath is the only one that may not belong.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
DélioPT said:

Even if they aren't officially 1st party (which I find very hard to believe, Wiki isn't always 100% accurate), they've made nothing but Nintendo games for the entirety of their existence (atleast since the NES), so they can definitely be considered as such.

I don't know of another source. 
I've also seen other websites making the same claim. If they used Wikipedia to do that or not, i don't know.

It doesn't matter if they act like a 1st party studio. They aren't one.
Still, their game is counted.

DélioPT said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

I've also seen other websites making the same claim. If they used Wikipedia to do that or not, i don't know.

I think it matters more than whatever wikia says, actions speak louder than words and all that, but eh as long as you count the game.

DélioPT said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Lonely_Dolphin said:
DélioPT said:

I think it matters more than whatever wikia says, actions speak louder than words and all that, but eh as long as you count the game.

Nintendo doesnt own Intelligent Systems but IS makes games exclusively for Nintendo and all their games are funded by Nintendo making them a 2nd party developer.