By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Announced for Thursday March 8th at 5PM EST

New Smash game in 2018 is big.
N'sane trilogy was the surprise.
Good old nintendo ports : Tresure tracker.

Good Nintendo direct.

Around the Network

Cannot contain hype levels enough to post coherent thoughts!!!!!!111ádGDVM*@_$=

I was ready to write the direct off, but I'm a simple man, I see Smash, I buy Smash.

Pikmin 4 and Yoshi really are dead in a ditch aren't they

I don't mind the ports.. 90% of them I haven't even played and be able to play all these game in portable mode is a huge plus

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

No PIkmin 4 news, Fire Emblem 16 news or Yoshi news is very disappointing though. Smash is awesome, but it doesn't counterbalance their absence for me, particularly the former two.

FUCK NINTENDO AND EVERYONE WHO STILL SUPPORTS THEM. They promised Wii U wouldn't be a piece of shit like Virtual Boy, they release Wii U games to scam people into buying the Wii U, then they port those titles to Switch so entitled dipshits can play them! I HOPE YOU GO BANKRUPT NINTENDO!

- Moderated, Carl

Last edited by Carl - on 08 March 2018

biotonne20 said:
Pikmin 4 and Yoshi really are dead in a ditch aren't they

We just saw Yoshi in playable form 9 months ago, though yeah I am really surprised it and Fire Emblem didn't show up here. We'll see them at E3 for sure though. Pikmin 4 however, we don't know if it was ever really alive lel.

Magnus said:
FUCK NINTENDO AND EVERYONE WHO STILL SUPPORTS THEM. They promised Wii U wouldn't be a piece of shit like Virtual Boy, they release Wii U games to scam people into buying the Wii U, then they port those titles to Switch so entitled dipshits can play them! I HOPE YOU GO BANKRUPT NINTENDO!

I was just waiting for this post.

Comedy gold

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

That smash revealed save the direct for me. It’s an okay direct for me. COD IIII reveal would have been big though but alas it didn’t happened.
Crash coming to switch is cool and all but the whole direct is port and ports. Hopefully the next directs will feature new games even if will be multi-plat.
Also, Nintendo what are you doing?! Luigi’s Mansion should have been a Switch title aswell! SMH.

Highlights:
Smash
Crash
Little nightmare which I think is perfect for handheld.
Luigi’s mansion remake!
And the amiibo dark soul.