By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [PoTW] Which platform do you use most for gaming?

Which platform do you use most for gaming?

PlayStation 4 1,148 37.90%

Xbox One 326 10.76%

Nintendo Switch 922 30.44%

Nintendo 3DS 92 3.04%

PlayStation Vita 41 1.35%

Personal Computer 338 11.16%

Mobile (cell phone/tablet) 37 1.22%

Retro consoles 85 2.81%

Other (browser games, arcade games, etc.) 9 0.30%

I don't play games 31 1.02%

Total:3,029

Poll of the Week

Hello everyone, and welcome to the newest instalment of the Poll of the Week! This time, it's a rather simple one (or maybe not for those who divide your time more equally!): which platform do you play on most? I decided to do a few options:

• PlayStation 4
  • Xbox One
  • Nintendo Switch
  • Nintendo 3DS
  • PlayStation Vita
  • PC
  • Mobile
  • Retro
  • Other (such as browser or arcade games)
  • I don't play games (but then I guess that begs the question why you visit this site )
As for me, I do mainly play retro myself!! The PS1 and PS2 are my favourite consoles, and considering that most of my collection is made up of legacy consoles and their games, it is comfortably ahead of the other titles.
So guys, what about you? Do you play on one of the home consoles most? Or maybe the last remaining dedicated handhelds? How about the PC? Or maybe you like to play on your tablet or cell phone? Or who knows, maybe you are someone who comes here but doesn't play games!

Around the Network

Switch is the only console I've been playing regulary in the past few months.

Probably Xbox One for me. Game Pass and backwards compatibility have kept me in their ecosystem.

Switch is probably a very close second.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Pretty sure PS4, but Switch isn't far behind

Im tied with PC and Switch. For Switch is mostly just Splatoon while for PC its just league of legends.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Well, recently I've been replaying Xenoblade and Ocarina of Time on the Wii and I finished Kirby's Return to Dreamland, so I guess the Wii is my answer :P I have a PS4 but the last time I used it was when I finished Nier Automata like in November :P

Nowadays, my gaming is all over the place, that I really don't have a platform of choice.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

PC. I'm a bit busy at the moment so it's mainly osu! and Rocket League right now since it's easy to play relatively short sessions in those two games, but PC is my main platform otherwise as well. Relatively recently, I've also been playing a lot on PS3 and PS4, mainly because of my huge backlog and because my girlfriend likes to watch, which makes playing on consoles easy together time.

Wii U

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Lately it's been Steam box (linux version).