Pokémon Platinum
Disney's The Wild
Super Mario Land
Gain Ground
Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Ecco the Dolphin
The Ooze

Also some PC games for kids that I played when I was 3-5 years old, but I don't remember any titles (only some vague memories).

Are you really a teenager ?

Felix and ALA are both in their mid-30's for sure.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
mjk45 said:
M.U.L.E , the first game I played with other people in the same room ,created by gaming's first transvestite producer.

Reeeaaaaly? I don't remember seeing that on the bullet points on the game box. Interesting tidbit though. Great game.

She also did seven cities of gold , you should look up, Danielle Bunten Berry on wikipedia it makes an interesting read.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
COKTOE said:

Reeeaaaaly? I don't remember seeing that on the bullet points on the game box. Interesting tidbit though. Great game.

She also did seven cities of gold , you should look up, Danielle Bunten Berry on wikipedia it makes an interesting read.

! That's a sad story. I've never read anything on the topic of transgender surgery regret prior to this.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

My nostalgic senses end after the 16-bit era so, I'll say anything from Atari 2600-Genesis.

COKTOE said:
mjk45 said:

! That's a sad story. I've never read anything on the topic of transgender surgery regret prior to this.

I agree very sad , most likely there wasn't the vigorous counselling then that transgender people go through now, people think of transgender in black and white terms and it seems to me after reading that and from other anecdotal evidence that  the spectrum is wide and can range from, hetrosexual men who dress up in their spare time where just the clothes and make up is their focus, through to the other end of people who feel  trapped in the wrong body.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Commander keen

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Burnout 3-Revenge-Paradise
Shadow of the Colossus
Gran Turismo 4
NBA street 1-3
SSX 1, tricky, 3
Pokemon Platinum

Just a few off the top of my head. There are probably way more to be honest.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

COKTOE said:

Felix and ALA are both in their mid-30's for sure.

Nope. 

Anyways, here are the games I have nostalgia for: 

Spore

The Sims

Chaos Island: The Lost World 

Jurassic Park: DINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO DEFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!

Sea Monsters: The Wii Game 

Zoo Tycoon/Zoo Tycoon Extinct Animals

Super Smash Brothers Brawl 

Roblox

Halo 1,2,3, and Reach

Gears of War 1,2, and 3

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Chaos Island: The Lost World

I used to adore that game when I was younger on the ole' Windows 95 PC I had.

For me though... And shame to everyone else for not mentioning it... Super Metroid.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Golden Eye 64 would have to be up there for me, would play for ages just battling it out with my dad. 1v1 facility haha