By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most nostalgic games

vivster said:
COKTOE said:

Felix and ALA are both in their mid-30's for sure.

Try a few decades below that.

Ah! So ALA, Felix, and I'm assuming OGBYN, are the reason VGPolyglot can't have sexy avatars. They come off as quite intelligent, so it throws me off.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
vivster said:

Ah! So ALA, Felix, and I'm assuming OGBYN, are the reason VGPolyglot can't have sexy avatars. They come off as quite intelligent, so it throws me off.

ALA and Felix intelligent? Lol. You really should hurry over soon to get your facts straight.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

COKTOE said:
vivster said:

Thanks COCKATOO, but I am not of their age group. I just want bare arse on this nice wholesome Christian video game forum. Nothing more.

Last edited by OTBWY - on 01 March 2018

OTBWY said:
COKTOE said:

Thanks COCKATOO, but I am not of their age group. I just want bare arse on this nice wholesome Christian video game forum. Nothing more.

I see. Just assumed. My bad. Speaking of intelligence, it would have been nice if I'd spelled that abbreviation correctly. Ha.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
OTBWY said:

I see. Just assumed. My bad. Speaking of intelligence, it would have been nice if I'd spelled that abbreviation correctly. Ha.

Call me OTB. The aforementioned individuals do the same. Also, discord when?

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
COKTOE said:

I can't even give you a time frame. I would have hope for the weekend, but on Saturday I'll be returning to my place to do some work, and if I'm able to get it squared away, I will be jumping on the PS4 for the first time in over 2 months. The Pro I got in Dec is still sitting in a spare bedroom waiting to be hooked up. Been a fun stretch. :)

I played a lot of games when I was younger and while some of them I rate higher than the ones in this list, these are the ones that bring back that nostalgic feeling that really takes me back to those days and memories.

Castle of illusions (sega megadrive/genesis)
World of illusions (sega megadrive/genesis)
QuackShot (sega genesis/megadrive)
Aladdin (sega megadrive/genesis)
Donkey Kong 2 Diddys quest (Snes)
Super Mario world 3 (snes)
Nights into dreams (sega Saturn)
Sonic R (sega Saturn)
Tomb Raider (sega Saturn)
metal gear solid (ps1)

anything past the ps1 era cant really bring real nostalgia in my opinion as the memory is too recent.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

COKTOE said:
OTBWY said:

I can't even give you a time frame. I would have hope for the weekend, but on Saturday I'll be returning to my place to do some work, and if I'm able to get it squared away, I will be jumping on the PS4 for the first time in over 2 months. The Pro I got in Dec is still sitting in a spare bedroom waiting to be hooked up. Been a fun stretch. :)

Just join now and be active later. It's no issue.

Super Smash Bros. 1-3
Super Mario 64, Galaxy
Final Fantasy X
A ton of WWE games
Among many others!

I started gaming on the Colecovision with the Module 11 Atari 2600 attachment back in 1983-4ish and this is my list of titles I remember fondly with rose tinted glasses....

Frogger for the 2600
Jungle Hunt for Coleco
Donkey Kong for Coleco
ET for 2600

then... the NES... which cemented my Gamerhood...

Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros.
Ice Climbers
Dragon Warrior

16 bit ERA...

Super Mario World
Road Rash II
Mortal Kombat
Knights of the Round
Streets of Rage
Chrono Trigger

PC...