Total:63

NSW > XB1 > PS4

Around the Network
JSG87 said:
Hmm.

PS4 396K
NSW 352K
XB1 265K

I stand by my prediction. NPD is on tuesday, right?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

reviniente said:
JSG87 said:
Hmm.

PS4 396K
NSW 352K
XB1 265K

What? Lol.

I think PS4 will win because monster Hunter, switch will be second and do quite well too and xb1 has been on sale all month more or less.

JSG87 said:
reviniente said:

What? Lol.

I think PS4 will win because monster Hunter, switch will be second and do quite well too and xb1 has been on sale all month more or less.

But monster hunter came out last month. It already recieved over a week of tracking in Janruary NPD. If that couldnt make PS4 win, this month will be no different.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
JSG87 said:
reviniente said:

What? Lol.

The PS4 (whether it takes the month, or not) will NOT outsell the Xbox One by 130K. The Xbox One S 500GB had been sold at a discount for an extended part of the month and it had those PUBG bundles.

reviniente said:
JSG87 said:

What? Lol.

The PS4 (whether it takes the month, or not) will NOT outsell the Xbox One by 130K. The Xbox One S 500GB had been sold at a discount for an extended part of the month and it had those PUBG bundles.

Ya regardless of who wins, it should be a pretty competitive month.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Switch: 300k
Xbox One: 270k
PS4: 260k

[NSW] 300k
[XB1] 290k
[PS4] 250k

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Switch 295k
PS4 302k
Xbox one 305k

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.