By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 23rd December 2017, Software

friendlyfamine said:
Based on Nintendo's financial report it looks like these Switch software sales figures are close to accurate. The only exception is Splatoon; don't know what happened there but it's about half a million behind Nintendo who stated the game reached 4.5m.

Yes,but I still kinda doubt a few of those third party numbers like Xenoverse 2, RE Revelations Collection and Puyo Puyo Tetris based on recent reports.

Last edited by Stuart23 - on 26 February 2018

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Around the Network
xMetroid said:
friendlyfamine said:
Based on Nintendo's financial report it looks like these Switch software sales figures are close to accurate. The only exception is Splatoon; don't know what happened there but it's about half a million behind Nintendo who stated the game reached 4.5m.

Yea well with digital sales it's probably there.

I still believe it's massively under tracked. After all, no other Switch game is. There's definitely a disparity here! Although it is worth mentioning that Splatoon isn't taxing on storage like the other games, so maybe 500k digital is feasible.

PS4 versions of COD and Fifa 18 SPRINTED to 10 million sold. Gaming is in a great place

ps4 has now 5 10 million sellers on vgchartz, I bet Uncharted already made it, making it 6

Good to see Skyrim sales on Switch. I hope this game have +1.5m lifetime sales.

For now, DOOM on Switch is around 230k sales. Personally, I consider this sales are good, acording to circunstances (this game was released between Mario Odyssey and Skyrim and on a month in the which Switch had too LA noire and RE Revelations). I hope Bethesda think same ;)

I think DOOM on Switch can have eventually +500k lifetime sales. A discount will have came out in sometime. And besides, my purchase not been counted yet! xD

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
ps4 has now 5 10 million sellers on vgchartz, I bet Uncharted already made it, making it 6

Ya Uncharted should be close or touching it. 

PS4 version of GTA V almost back in the top 10. Nice to see. If we don't support it we might not get a sequel.*

*Think I've used this one already

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

pastro243 said:

COD, FIFA & RDR are safe bets for 2018.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Good numbers for Splatoon 2.