By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Switch has reached one million units sold in France

kirby007 said:

Expected is a keyword tho

Paper doesnt mention that million as sold if not mistaken

The quote "Nous avons franchi la barre symbolique du millions de ventes la semaine derniere" confirms 1m.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Is that good?

Not until this same news comes from Germany. So that we know that they have also seen the truth that is the Switch.

vivster said:
Is that good?

Yes, its the fastest a console has sold 1 million.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

OTBWY said:
vivster said:
Is that good?

Not until this same news comes from Germany. So that we know that they have also seen the truth that is the Switch.

End of 2017

France-900k

UK-700k

Germany-600k

Spain-300k

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

zorg1000 said:
OTBWY said:

End of 2017

France-900k

UK-700k

Germany-600k

Spain-300k

So it will probably take a little while for the other countries.

Btw, if the 700k for the UK is correct, then Switch is undertracked there here on the site.

OTBWY said:

LA PATRIE !!

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I know it !

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/bestsellers/videogames?tag=iroirorank-22

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Bofferbrauer2 said:
SKMBlake said:
So, they sold arround 90 000 in january and february

If that's correct, that would mean around 910k end of the year. The article mentions 460k sold in November and December alone, so 450k sold March through October. And there where over 110k for the launch as  broke the Record of the Wii back then iirc.

In other words, Switch didn't only have one hell of a holiday season there, but sales are also up compared to before the holiday season

Edit: It also means Switch is overtracked in France before November, as it should be at 450k but it's at 630k the last week of October.

They sold 911 000 switches in 2017 in France, 450 000 until october and 460 000 during the holidays.

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me