By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rise Of The Tomb Raider coming to Game Pass in March!

Pinkie_pie said:
What game have you purchased? You kept talking how amazing ROTR was but didn't even buy it. No wonder the game flopped on xbox one

The game game sold over 1.5 million physical units on the X1 so it really didn't flop.  Also it didn't sell a lot more on the PS4 so its closer to flopping on it then the X1.

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
What game have you purchased? You kept talking how amazing ROTR was but didn't even buy it. No wonder the game flopped on xbox one

I wouldn't call 1.5m a flop. 

Compared to tomb raider 2013 it flopped. You would think it should've sold much more on xbox one considering it was exclusive for a year.

Didn't Digital Foundry say that Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox One X looked better than the PC version?

ROTR flopped on ps4 as well but it was to be expected because it came out a year later

Around the Network

Can’t wait to play it, will be getting an X soon after it hits GamePass too, I hear this game is an X showcase.

lol @ the attacks on the OP. Jeez.

I already have RotTR but I think I'm gonna subscribe. The value is hard to overlook. I want to see Super Lucky's Tale in 4K and that game alone is like $30.

Maybe I'll cancel later but I can easily find $10 worth of fun per month.