By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Fire Emblem Heroes Thread

kirby007 said:
The garden runs were tricky cuz i coukdnt run ike ike fjorn lyn bc the would have been a waste of the blessings

Yeah, that's the tricky thing about the garden runs. You can't use your same default team to clear them all, at least without using/wasting a lot of blessings. It's also hard for youtubers to make guides for F2P because of blessings. Players have to figure out these maps themselves.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
kirby007 said:
The garden runs were tricky cuz i coukdnt run ike ike fjorn lyn bc the would have been a waste of the blessings

Yeah, that's the tricky thing about the garden runs. You can't use your same default team to clear them all, at least without using/wasting a lot of blessings. It's also hard for youtubers to make guides for F2P because of blessings. Players have to figure out these maps themselves.

I had trouble with one fire map but then i gave another hero a blessing just to favor the role triangle a bit more and that made all the difference

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Cloudman said:
kirby007 said:

The issue with that sort of artificial difficulty is that IS themselves tend to give away a lot of blessings per map rotation in the gardens.

They aren't that hard, imo, cleared every one of those maps first try.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

kirby007 said:
Cloudman said:

I had trouble with one fire map but then i gave another hero a blessing just to favor the role triangle a bit more and that made all the difference

The fire maps were trickier compared to the other ones, mostly due to some of the seasonal units. Spring Chrom, Lucina, Bribal Ceada and Lyn were annoying units to deal with.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Yes needed to check but this is the team

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:
Cloudman said:

The issue with that sort of artificial difficulty is that IS themselves tend to give away a lot of blessings per map rotation in the gardens.

I'm not familiar with many mobile games, but IS definitely seems generous to the players. They give away quite a lot of free stuff.

I managed to beat them all as well, though I have a lot of strong units to cover all the different types.

Dance my pretties!

So far, my main team is a +3 Micaiah (+Atk/-Spd), a +4 Nowi (-HP/+Def), a +1 Ayra (-HP/+Atk), and a "Marth." My main problem so far is dealing with fast green tomes that run TA3 (especially Nino, I hate going up against her), so I'm hoping to get Distant Counter soon.

I'm building up an actual Marth to pair up with "Marth," too. Almost complete, just need around 1000 SP, hehehe.

My last pull was a neutral IV Mia, which would be good if it weren't for the fact that I already have Ayra (and soon "Marth") covering her role. I'm pretty frustrated that I didn't get a Lucina instead.

Cloudman said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

I'm not familiar with many mobile games, but IS definitely seems generous to the players. They give away quite a lot of free stuff.

I managed to beat them all as well, though I have a lot of strong units to cover all the different types.

With the powercreep lately, I'm not really surprised that IS has been ramping up the F2P rewards to keep up. I expect 300+ F2P orbs this month.

kirby007 said:

Yes needed to check but this is the team

I can see how it would be hard with that team, since it's melee heavy with a lack of a blue unit. Dealing with Lucina and Ceada would be a problem without another mage unit.

Dance my pretties!

TheWPCTraveler said:
So far, my main team is a +3 Micaiah (+Atk/-Spd), a +4 Nowi (-HP/+Def), a +1 Ayra (-HP/+Atk), and a "Marth." My main problem so far is dealing with fast green tomes that run TA3 (especially Nino, I hate going up against her), so I'm hoping to get Distant Counter soon.

I'm building up an actual Marth to pair up with "Marth," too. Almost complete, just need around 1000 SP, hehehe.

My last pull was a neutral IV Mia, which would be good if it weren't for the fact that I already have Ayra (and soon "Marth") covering her role. I'm pretty frustrated that I didn't get a Lucina instead.

Dang, those are some lucky pulls. I only have 1 Micaiah and Ayra. I wish I could have more merges for Miciaha, haha.

A distant counter Ayra would definitely deal with Ninos, though getting a Hector won't be easy... I don't see Ninos often, though my Ike deals with her. I have problems more so with Reinhardt, Brave Lyn and dancers. Dancers can be unpredictable, which can ruin a deathless run for me.

Despite how many units I have, I still use my main team, which consists of the Ike brothers and Micaiah.

TheWPCTraveler said:
Cloudman said:

With the powercreep lately, I'm not really surprised that IS has been ramping up the F2P rewards to keep up. I expect 300+ F2P orbs this month.

I hope they give even more orbs. I want to have a big stockpile for whenever they release the new Brave units. I definitely want Brave Veronica at least.

Dance my pretties!