By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - And the winner is... - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2017

Congratulations! Lots of interesting personalities in the tournament. As a delicate flower, I find participating in the voting difficult, so I didn't vote at all, but really, well deserved sir.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Congrats, and I'm looking forward to see more of the changes you are working on.

Trump did 9/11

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I deserved more.....

But I guess Talonman is a good choice too.

Next year the first spot will be mine though!!!!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Darwinianevolution said:

Congratulations! You all deserve the price!

Just you wait. I'll win next time, VGChartz, next time!

Nah, I think I've waited long enough :)

Hoping I actually make it into the contest without have to beg this year...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Congrats.

I once beat Rol in the early rounds, but he came back in the wild card when Carl discovered I cheated.

That was as far as I could reach for the sky.

Steroids?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

spurgeonryan said:
COKTOE said:

Steroids?

No,  I am addicted to masturbation and the Wii U. 

Well, that's not cheating, but good to know!

Congratulations you deserve it.

Congrats!

Congrats Talon the Man! Well deserved victory. I probably didn't vote you much throughout the tournament, due to our limited interactions...but hopefully we can change that this year!

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334