The Last Guardian 9 14.75%

Infamous: Second Son 7 11.48%

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate 4 6.56%

Total:61

No Man Sky obviously.

Around the Network
kazuyamishima said:
PSintend0 said:
I got to say Splatoon 2, the game just keeps on offering new content. A new weapon the Sloshing Machine Neo literally just came out yesterday, its amazing that Nintendo is willing to give huge amounts of post release content for free. Also it helps that the gameplay, music, visual style etc. are all great.

Oh yeah... a game that is selling way more than BOTW in Japan....

OP: Nioh, Until dawn, sunset overdrive?

and where the hell is the evil within 2?

I meant that among critics its seriously underrated, it should have gotten better reviews. On the other hand TMS#FE is one that should have gotten at least better sales.

While i loved AC Origins and think it was very under-rated, it's not close to Horizon....  But to each their own sir.

SanAndreasX said:
Nights of Azure.

Final Fantasy Type-0.

This, for the love of all things good type 0.  Same with xv and Dissidia nt.  If the critics want to keep being anal with non traditional ff games then they can go ahead and bend over to receive it.

Lube Me Up

Batman Arkham Knight is the most underrated game this generation

Around the Network

My most underrated game of this gen is dying light, such a good game that is, still getting updates this year and it came out in 2014 I believe

I'd go for Titanfall 2, as it's story and campaign felt a lot better and more in depth than the first game's campaign.

Could we see more multiplat titles being added to the list at all?. I've noticed there has been a few more additions of a single system list of games being added, more so than multiplat.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Puyo Puyo Tetris. I've played several Nintendo first party games on the Switch, and they are all really good. Puyo Puyo Tetris is even better. I was only a mild fan of Tetris before this game, but now I've been converted. This is the chocolate and peanut butter of gaming.

Just started Dragon Quest Builders a few days ago and am really loving it so far.

Homefront is absolutely amazing

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
Homefront is absolutely amazing

Are you serious? I've never heard anyone state such a thing.