By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [PoTW] Have you been watching the 2018 Winter Olympics?

Been watching the 2018 Winter Olympics?

Yes, often 190 13.00%

Yes, once in a while 315 21.55%

No, haven't had time 135 9.23%

No, not interested 712 48.70%

I didn't know they were on 110 7.52%

Total:1,462

Just as the title says. Respond to the poll and feel free to share your thoughts about this year's Winter Olympic games and why you are or aren't watching!

Around the Network

Yes I've been watching how we are completely dominating speed skating. Again.

Im only seeing vids of it on FB from an olympic page that I liked.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Been watching since I realized the #masterrace is #masterracing again.

Probably not gonna keep that top spot but it's fun to cheer for your arbitrarily bordered countrymen.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
Nope, I don't pay the ridiculous tv tax my shitty government tries to extort out of people so I can't watch it.

Wait, you guys have a choice? For us it's if you own or know someone who owns or have seen a drawing of an internet capable device you gottta pay.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

No, watching sports is boring. Even the Tetris world championchips are more exciting.

It's been on in the background a couple times, but I'm not interested enough to actually watch it. Too busy playing GT Sport.

Winter sports are boring with all those bulky winter clothes...

Yeah! As much as I can anyway given the crap timezone that this is for live watching and unfortunately will be for the next summer Olympics in Tokyo and then the following winter in Beijing with 3 been in Asia in a row so looking forward to 2024 in Paris hah :P

I actually enjoy the Winter Olympics more than the Summer Olympics as I enjoy pretty much every event with Ice Hockey been the only one I really dislike but in the summer I generally just watch Cycling+Judo.

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 17 February 2018

I've caught glimpses here and there, I just can't get as engaged in the Winter Olympics as I do the Summer Olympics.

I get extreme FOMO from not watching as many Olympic events as possible because I love everything about the Olympics, so yes.