By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [UPDATE: Bayonetta and Payday rated,Bayo sold out] Nintendo to make a comeback to Brazil,rumor to official Switch price

BraLoD said:
No way the thing will be 1380, it'll be 1990 at the very least.
If they can drop the price to something decent like 1000 and games to the normal princing PS4 and XBO have, I might consider picking one for Zelda during this year black friday.

So, I guess 1380 is $427 in American dollars.

Around the Network

Cool, are they actually going to start localizing their games in portuguese and start supporting services locally ?

LipeJJ said:
mZuzek said:

Nah...

nah.

Hey, I work there!

Anyway, I expect the price to be around R$1599.

in SP you can find easely for R$ 1500, but if you go more deeper in some places you can find cheaper, like a friend, he bought his for BRL 1300 in diadema

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

This is good news. The Brazilians always had a weird shake with Nintendo, but this will set it right.

Finally! Those WiiU years were pretty rough, games were too damn expensive and it’s the main reason I still don’t own wonderful 101, bayonetta 2 and splatoon

I make game analyses on youtube:

FFVI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSO6n8kNCwk
Shadow of the Colossus: https://youtu.be/9kDBFGw6SXQ
Silent Hill 2: https://youtu.be/BwISCik3Njc
BotW: https://youtu.be/4auqRSAWYKU

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, I guess 1380 is $427 in American dollars.

Yes, though it definitely won't be priced like that.

Around $600 (1900+) as I said is my guess for the official pricing.

If by any change it is, though, and there is some good BF deal (for around $300), I might get one... maybe xD

Does this affect the black market price of the console? Or do they generally stay the same?

Ninty's going going back back to Brazil Brazil

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
Ninty's going going back back to Brazil Brazil

BraLoD said:
VGPolyglot said:

Does this affect the black market price of the console? Or do they generally stay the same?

If it comes for the lower price (1400~) it'll definitely affect it, because there would be no point paying the same for it there if you can get on an official way.

If it comes for the price I expect (1900+) probably not, maybe we shall see some of the smaller prices out there getting higher as it'll still be lower than the official by some amount to keep the attention and the seller can profit more. (For example, I bought Disgaea 5 for the PS4 for 190 before it was announced for the Switch, it came for around 350~400 for the Switch here, and the PS4 version is now around 260 on the same site I got it, yup.)

The biggest issue is the pricing for the games.

If we can get NS games for as lower as Sony games, the system would see a substantial growth in sales. (For example I can pre order GoW right now for 160, while I need around 350 to get Zelda, so yeah...)

if you know how to search you can get games for a good price, I buy physical games for switch in the launch always around BRL 230-250, you also find the most popular games like mario, mario kart and zelda around Brl 200 on sites such as bigboygames, zigstore, olx and mercadolivre that are escape options for avoid to pay exorbitant prices, for example recently I paid BRL 150 in mario + rabbids (used but with few days of use), Brl 140 in Rayman Legends (sealed ), Brl 140 Doom (used with few days of use too), Brl 100 Disgaea 5 complete (used), Brl 160 Resident evil revelations Collection (sealed) and BRL 110 Sonic Forces (Used), of course which doesnt compare to the prices of ps4 or xbox one games, but still good prices for imported games.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
BraLoD said:
VGPolyglot said:

If it comes for the lower price (1400~) it'll definitely affect it, because there would be no point paying the same for it there if you can get on an official way.

If it comes for the price I expect (1900+) probably not, maybe we shall see some of the smaller prices out there getting higher as it'll still be lower than the official by some amount to keep the attention and the seller can profit more. (For example, I bought Disgaea 5 for the PS4 for 190 before it was announced for the Switch, it came for around 350~400 for the Switch here, and the PS4 version is now around 260 on the same site I got it, yup.)

The biggest issue is the pricing for the games.

If we can get NS games for as lower as Sony games, the system would see a substantial growth in sales. (For example I can pre order GoW right now for 160, while I need around 350 to get Zelda, so yeah...)

Like Shikamo said, you need to know where to buy. I've never paid more than R$ 240 for a new Nintendo game. 350 is way too much even for the grey market,I don't have trouble finding third party Switch games for 180-190 for example.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138