Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [UPDATE: Bayonetta and Payday rated,Bayo sold out] Nintendo to make a comeback to Brazil,rumor to official Switch price

mZuzek said:
Stuart23 said:

-The site Switch Brasil informed that Redstore was selling Switch consoles for R$ 1380,00

Nah...

nah.

Hey, I work there!

Anyway, I expect the price to be around R$1599.



Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Awesome, I'd love for Nintendo to penetrate as many markets as possible. Not sure they'll ever have the reach of Playstation though.



BraLoD said:
No way the thing will be 1380, it'll be 1990 at the very least.
If they can drop the price to something decent like 1000 and games to the normal princing PS4 and XBO have, I might consider picking one for Zelda during this year black friday.

So, I guess 1380 is $427 in American dollars.



Cool, are they actually going to start localizing their games in portuguese and start supporting services locally ?



LipeJJ said:
mZuzek said:

Nah...

nah.

Hey, I work there!

Anyway, I expect the price to be around R$1599.

in SP you can find easely for R$ 1500, but if you go more deeper in some places you can find cheaper, like a friend, he bought his for BRL 1300 in diadema



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

This is good news. The Brazilians always had a weird shake with Nintendo, but this will set it right.




Finally! Those WiiU years were pretty rough, games were too damn expensive and it’s the main reason I still don’t own wonderful 101, bayonetta 2 and splatoon



My FFVI analysis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSO6n8kNCwk

My Shadow of the Colossus analysis: https://youtu.be/9kDBFGw6SXQ

VGPolyglot said:
BraLoD said:
No way the thing will be 1380, it'll be 1990 at the very least.
If they can drop the price to something decent like 1000 and games to the normal princing PS4 and XBO have, I might consider picking one for Zelda during this year black friday.

So, I guess 1380 is $427 in American dollars.

Yes, though it definitely won't be priced like that.

Around $600 (1900+) as I said is my guess for the official pricing.

If by any change it is, though, and there is some good BF deal (for around $300), I might get one... maybe xD



BraLoD said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, I guess 1380 is $427 in American dollars.

Yes, though it definitely won't be priced like that.

Around $600 (1900+) as I said is my guess for the official pricing.

If by any change it is, though, and there is some good BF deal (for around $300), I might get one... maybe xD

Does this affect the black market price of the console? Or do they generally stay the same?



Ninty's going going back back to Brazil Brazil



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick