By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Overkill share new information on Payday 2 Switch edition.

Rab said:
curl-6 said:

From now on, all Switch FPS games should have this IMO.

Agree, it just makes sense to include it, it you dont it may affect sales 

I have heard a lot of people saying they're getting Doom now that it has gyro controls.

Around the Network

I've put a good 5 or 6 hours in so far over the weekend and Im really enjoying it. It's not the prettiest game granted but it never was. Runs pretty solid for the most part (some open areas take a hit in framerate) and the sound and music are excellent. The online is smooth as butter (for me anyway) with no loss of connection, no lag and I've always been able to find multiple games due to player count appearing to be ok. I've also hosted a few private battles with friends too, great to have an invite system implemented. The obvious downside is lack of voice chat, although it's more than playable without it, this game really benefits from having that communication. However that fault doesn't lie with the Devs of this game. Content wise it's stuffed to the brim with weapons, masks, gadgets etc, and has skill trees and perks to suit your style of play. So although one update behind other consoles it's not as if it's a bare bones experience. I would rate this a solid 7/10.