By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Favorite movie soundtrack(s)

Don't really listen to entire soundtracks, Time from Inception and Lightning Strikes from Wonder Woman are good pieces.

Around the Network

For a full soundtrack, Rocky  1-4 lol 

My fav themes probably these:

When it's possible to express love with music, then I would choose the John Dunbar Theme from Dances With Wolves.

From a bombastic point of view I would choose the complete King Arthur soundtrack by Hans Zimmer.

The soundtrack I listend the most is 1492 - Conquest of Paradise by Vangelis. It's perfection in any point of view by the king of synthesizers.

TranceformerFX said:
Title says favorite Soundtrack. Posts are specific songs.

Wut?

IKR? The vids I posted are just EXAMPLES of songs from said soundtrack (Underworld: Evolution). How it went from listing fave soundtrack(s) to merely listing certain songs I'll never know.

The lord of the rings fellowship of the ring or Harry Potter Deadly Hallows part2.

Switch!!!

Around the Network

The soundtrack of "Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain" or just "Amelie"  in English by Yann Tiersen is simply wonderful. I  could listen to it all day long.

Signature goes here!

A soundtrack that it always gives me chills everytime I hear is the one of Interstellar, such an underrated movie btw.

Also the soundtrack of Unbreakable, another freaking underrated movie. There is something so sad yet so powerful on that soundtrack that I find incredible.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Disney classics
Star Wars franchise
Harry Potter franchise
Titanic
Black Swan

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile