By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Report: Disney unhappy with EA, considering dropping the Star Wars exclusivity deal early, Activision/Ubisoft have been contacted already

think-man said:
Give it to Activision.

I don't know how anyone can say this with a straight face after all the shit they pulled with Bungie w/Destiny 2 and MWR-locking it behind an $80 paywall including a game no one gives a shit about, charging for 9-year-old maps with a price hike and throwing in microtransactions to boot.

Yeah, no, they're not much better than EA. Ubisoft is clearly the lesser of the three evils, I'd say give it to them if it HAS to be one of the 3 scumfuck AAA publiishers, unless you want that shit to be milked dry with extensive overpriced DLC, microtransactions and, yes, loot boxes.

Fuck Bunglevision. 

Last edited by KManX89 - on 18 February 2018

Around the Network

Choosing between EA, Acti, and Ubi is like choosing between being drowned in a bucket of piss, a bucket of shit, or a bucket of puke.

If Sony hits it out of the park with spiderman they might go with them proving Sony release it on the PC as well.

SanAndreasX said:
Choosing between EA, Acti, and Ubi is like choosing between being drowned in a bucket of piss, a bucket of shit, or a bucket of puke.

C'mon. Both of us know that last one isnt even close to being true, at least not recently.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
SanAndreasX said:

C'mon. Both of us know that last one isnt even close to being true, at least not recently.

Still not a fan, and I would like to see media companies look at game publishers/developers other than these three. Nintendo did the best job with Star Wars. Or maybe Take-Two could do it. 

Around the Network
SanAndreasX said:
flashfire926 said:

Still not a fan, and I would like to see media companies look at game publishers/developers other than these three. Nintendo did the best job with Star Wars. Or maybe Take-Two could do it. 

After the GTA:O debacle? I don't think so. 

Give it to Bethesda or CDPR. Or maybe Sega/Creative Assembly. They both own the Alien franchise after the Fox buyout, so why not? 

KManX89 said:
SanAndreasX said:

After the GTA:O debacle? I don't think so. 

Give it to Bethesda or CDPR. Or maybe Sega/Creative Assembly. They both own the Alien franchise after the Fox buyout, so why not? 

what gta:o debacle? It has proven to be wildly successful.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Give it to Retro Studios (will never happen of course, but they'd make the greatest Star Wars game ever).

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Ka-pi96 said:
HoloDust said:

If you're referring to TW3, I don't think open world RPGs are best fit for SW.

Besides, there is a developer who actually made SW RPG - Obsidian, with KOTOR 2, which many (myself included) consider to be as good or in many aspects even better than original - and honestly, I don't believe anyone is more qualified for the job than them.

Having played Star Wars Galaxies I would strongly disagree with that!

Having played Star Wars Galaxies, keep Sony away from Star Wars.

SOE ruined Star Wars Galaxies.

would be the right job for insomniac games, trust me🙋