By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly Software 16th December 2017

460k for Skyrim, it will crush the 500k mark before the end of 2017. Next week is the biggest week in sales usually so we should see big numbers again.

Mario Odyssey is just destroying everything.
Mario + Rabbids at 1.2 million. Wi probably end up at 1.5 physical only for dec 31st. It will totally reach 2 millions this year and eventually maybe 3 millions. Really great to see the game doing well, the team seemed really pationate and worked for awhile on this game (3 years tho!).

Pokken 1 milly club next week!
Fifa 18 switch is back with 500k which i think are pretty good numbers tbh.
And I'm just so happy Zelda is more popular than ever. Can't wait for the next game.

Also, Switch is almost surpassing Xbox one in software sales while it has a new release. Switch ecosystem is incredibly healthy for the amount of consoles compared to Xbox one..

Also, Switch did 1 million this week in hardware which is impressive for a first holiday.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Thread updated to reflect software only. Already have a Dec 16, 2017 topic for hardware.

I just added the hardware because the numbers were adjusted with nintendo's financial report.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Hey I think the preorders chart is broken...

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Stuart23 said:
Hey I think the preorders chart is broken...

I had been forgotten its existence.

WWII almost 10 million, Killing everything.
Fifa 18 (Ps4 also).
At the end of the year the Ps4 will have probably another three 10 Million sellers with WWII, Fifa 18 and Uncharted 4.

Around the Network

100k gap between PS4/Xbox One versions of Okami HD. KH 1.5+2.5 continues to distance itself from the Xbox One version of Final Fantasy XV.

Are Pokken numbers right?

Nintendo didn't say it crossed 1 million.... Or would that be up to Bandai Namco?

1doesnotsimply

FarleyMcFirefly said:
Are Pokken numbers right?

Nintendo didn't say it crossed 1 million.... Or would that be up to Bandai Namco?

Well they said 2 thrid party games crossed the million im assuming its pokken and M+R