By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you buys these on Switch if Sega ported them?

Would you buy them even though there old?

Yes 4 40.00%

No 5 50.00%

See Results 1 10.00%

Total:10

Fighters Megamix, was this inspiration for Smash Brothers?

Around the Network

Yes to Burning Rangers and Skies of Arcadia. I'd really want a remake or Sequel to Arcadia though. Have Sega throw their hat back in the JRPG ring in terms of internal development.

Another guilty pleasure of mine I'd hope they port is Sonic Championship/The Fighters with online play like PS has. I've seen and heard about Fighters Megamix but never really played it so I'd take that too.

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 09 February 2018

Oh yeah, all of them.

I'd definitely buy Skies Of Arcadia. The rest of those though,nope

Skies Of Arcadia definitely needs more love

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I own these games already and yes I'd buy them again on Switch in a heartbeat. Everything in OP is awesome games and more should play them. Add some Panzer Dragoon Orta as well.

Around the Network

Sure, why not.

I'd say no to all of them, but Sky's would be good for others to try, as it's an excellent RPG and is locked to Dreamcast and Gamecube. It definitely needs a more recent port.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Skies is like one of the best RPGs of all-time, is it not? No harm in porting that. Although it's visually dated. Would love a HD remaster, or at least an upscale

Skies of Arcadia without any doubt.

KLAMarine said:
Fighters Megamix, was this inspiration for Smash Brothers?

Yeah but it plays more like Virtua Fighter. SEGA got a lot of use out of that template as they used it for Sonic Fighters and Fighting Vipers as well. Shining Force III pre dates Fire Emblem Fates/Birthright and such doing 3 releases with 3 stories. SEGA believe it or not had a lot of ideas before Nintendo hardware and software. GBA to Gamecube? Dreamcast did that with Neo Geo Pocket.  Smash Bros isn't even the first game to be a platform fighting game either. Forgotten game called The Outfoxies did it first.