By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Amazon Mexico lists South Park: The Fractured But Whole for Switch

Maybe the game will be announced on a Direct soon? and maybe a Direct on February 13? 

Ubisoft’s South Park: The Fractured But Whole is a game that has sort of been rumored for Switch. It’s been listed by a couple of retailers, though ones we haven’t been entirely confident in.

Another listing for South Park: The Fractured But Whole on Switch has now popped up over on Amazon Mexico. It still doesn’t mean that this is absolutely happening, but it’s becoming tougher to ignore the initial speculation.

Source 1 and Source 2

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Really hope Stick Of Truth gets a physical release as well.

Another one.

I'm glad I held off then.

I'll believe it when Ubisoft confirms it

Damn it...I already bought it for PC....couldn't they announce it sooner if true? I would've wait for the switch version.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

It says "Platform: Gamecube, Nintendo Wii" in the image and the link goes to Xbox One version.

Just wait till Nintendo or Ubisoft announces a port