By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Make COD interesting! Post your ideas here :)

Well, come to think of it, Wildlands was a huge hit. They could totally spin off Black Ops into an open-world environment, say ~2022 fictional Ukraine or whatever, and have a variety of fun modes and stuff.

Around the Network

23 COD Recipes You'll Want To Cook Tonight

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Hire Kevin Spacey again, though he's admittedly not that popular right now lol

I just want a VR exclusive Call of Duty. A move to VR would be a massive step forward for the game and the genre. It would also be a major motivation for many more people to finally try VR. Plus, how nice would it be to see a big budget game developed from the ground up for VR?

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

1 game for $60, so if you want the story, zombies/extra mode or MP all in one you can buy it for $60 full price.

Then split these bits up into 3 separate purchases for $25 each. So those who only want one part can buy only that part.

Then set it in late 1980 early 90s.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
KBG29 said:
I just want a VR exclusive Call of Duty. A move to VR would be a massive step forward for the game and the genre. It would also be a major motivation for many more people to finally try VR. Plus, how nice would it be to see a big budget game developed from the ground up for VR?

If anything could jumpstart VR, it would be COD or GTA, lol.

They need a cod world war one game

End the series. I don't think Activision will ever let any developer innovate with their most valuable franchise.

B O I

LuccaCardoso1 said:
End the series. I don't think Activision will ever let any developer innovate with their most valuable franchise.

But this is a hypothetical thread, let your imagination run wild. We all know Acti will presumably just ride the same old formula into the ground, but why not imagine an alternative reality.

Make it Far Cry Blood Dragon 2