By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Extreme Sports Games. Comeback Or No?

Extreme Sports Games. Yay or Nay?

Yes 3 75.00%

No 1 25.00%

Maybe 0 0%

Heck yes!!!!! 0 0%

Total:4

Do you miss SSX, Jet Moto, Wave Race, Tony hawk pro skater, Excitebike, Top Skater, Cool Boarders and more? 

Should the genre make a comeback to a new generation of gamers or stay a thing of the past? 

Discuss. 

Around the Network

I loved the skate games. This genre totally needs to come back. Activision has tried with Pro Skater 5 but we all know how terrible that game was.

I think console war is Extreme Sports in internet .

So far, there is project session in development. There's a free demo available on their website, if anyone's interested

I still want SSX Quadrilogy HD on PS3

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Shogi counts as Extreme Sports? because i really want a shogi game based on Sangatsu no Lion.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I never considered Waverace or Jet Moto to be part of the "X-Treme" genre. More just racing. Just me? Anyways, I think I've had my fill with these games, and doubt we'll ever see the glut of releases we did in their heyday.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

An SSX Tricky remake would make me a very happy man