By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

pikashoe said:
According to some people everything is biased towards nintendo. Nintendo game gets good reviews, apparently critics are all biased. Nintendo console sells well on Amazon, apparently Amazon is biased towards nintendo. Some people seem incapable of giving nintendo any credit.

The Nintendo bonussssss

:P

Yeah it's bullshit and they only say that when it doesn't fit their bias.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:

Amazon is Sony biased!!!!

Actually, funny you should say that. I suggested that theory at the start of the gen. Now I believe the bias is in favour of Switch, PS4 and last XBO.

SWORDF1SH said:
JSG87 said:
Lmao this Amazon v npd chart really puts those "Amazon is biased towards Nintendo Switch" lines to rest.

I guess you, and a few others, don't understand or didn't read what was said. It's a little annoying that a theory like this has to be seen as a pop at Nintendo.

We'll the only time I've ever seen it mentioned since I joined is in regards to Nintendo.

JSG87 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

I guess you, and a few others, don't understand or didn't read what was said. It's a little annoying that a theory like this has to be seen as a pop at Nintendo.

We'll the only time I've ever seen it mentioned since I joined is in regards to Nintendo.

Why would a theory about Nintendo regard anything else other than Nintendo ?

SWORDF1SH said:
JSG87 said:

You Made it sound like it's been said at many other Consoles.

Around the Network
JSG87 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

How? 

SWORDF1SH said:
JSG87 said:

How? 

Sorry I misread what you said. What you said was it shouldn't be seen as a pop at Nintendo but how can it not be? All I see in these Amazon threads is that Amazon is biased towards Nintendo and seems to favour the company but when put against NPD is basically right on track and correct the majority of the time.

That is in no way biased.

JSG87 said:
SWORDF1SH said:

How? 

Sorry I misread what you said. What you said was it shouldn't be seen as a pop at Nintendo but how can it not be? All I see in these Amazon threads is that Amazon is biased towards Nintendo and seems to favour the company but when put against NPD is basically right on track and correct the majority of the time.

Again, you seem to not understand what was said. And why should it be seen as a pop at Nintendo? You understand that if there's a bias towards Nintendo fans buying online that the bias swings the other way at brick and mortar stores. 

Maybe I should say Gamestop is biased towards Sony to not upset the Nintendo fans.

I agree with swordfish. Amazon used to be ps4 biased and now it's Switch biased.

SWORDF1SH said:
JSG87 said:

Again, you seem to not understand what was said. And why should it be seen as a pop at Nintendo? You understand that if there's a bias towards Nintendo fans buying online that the bias swings the other way at brick and mortar stores. 

Maybe I should say Gamestop is biased towards Sony to not upset the Nintendo fans.

Oh wait. I get it. I was looking at it a completely different way. Yeah my bad I get it. Sorry lol.