By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

quickrick said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

No need to get aggressive, I'm merely highlighting the fact that it makes no difference that ps4 is having stock problems because Switch was selling more before the stock issues. 

I'm not being aggressive, but it's obvious  he's surprised at how bad ps4 is doing at the moment at amazon, i was pointing out why. switch  has been beating ps4 on amazon since it came out, its the norm, and i wouldn't use crushing because amazon is not NPD, its just a chart that help predict the NPD winner, i bet Jan NPD will be very close.

Deflecting per usual, neither I or he mentioned anything about NPD

Around the Network
PortisheadBiscuit said:
quickrick said:

I'm not being aggressive, but it's obvious  he's surprised at how bad ps4 is doing at the moment at amazon, i was pointing out why. switch  has been beating ps4 on amazon since it came out, its the norm, and i wouldn't use crushing because amazon is not NPD, its just a chart that help predict the NPD winner, i bet Jan NPD will be very close.

You don't have to mention NPD, thats what amazon is used for, to try to predict NPD results.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
quickrick said:

He answered somebody's question about the PS4 dropping down the charts. It seems like you're trying to turn this into something else. 

PS4 is having stock issues. Let's move on.

SWORDF1SH said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

He answered somebody's question about the PS4 dropping down the charts. It seems like you're trying to turn this into something else. 

Yes mod, oh wait you're not... 

quickrick said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

You don't have to mention NPD, thats what amazon is used for, to try to predict NPD results.

What?? Wait, aren't you the one that says Amazon is useless when it comes to NPD?? Now all of a sudden it's useful when people have been trying to tell you that for months?? Wow...

Around the Network
PortisheadBiscuit said:
quickrick said:

What?? Wait, aren't you the one that says Amazon is useless when it comes to NPD?? Now all of a sudden it's useful when people have been trying to tell you that for months?? Wow...

I believe ps4 will come out on top in jan NPD, but its a tool people use, i'm not convinced in it yet, really looking forward to seeing JAN npd results.

quickrick said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

I believe ps4 will come out on top in jan NPD, but its a tool people use, i'm not convinced in it yet, really looking forward to seeing JAN npd results.

Shouldn’t it have been leaked already? I’m concerned that we never get numbers. :(

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
quickrick said:

Shouldn’t it have been leaked already? I’m concerned that we never get numbers. :(

Wednesday we are suppose to get numbers for sure. at least rankings.

quickrick said:
LipeJJ said:

Wednesday we are suppose to get numbers for sure. at least rankings.

Great! Thanks.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

PortisheadBiscuit said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Yes mod, oh wait you're not... 

Just friendly advice on what you're doing wrong. No need to be aggressive.