By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Bayo out of stock in the US atm

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
Ps4 being crushed by switch,never saw this comming why all of a sudden it stops selling well...

ps4 has been having stock problems for a week now on amazon. 

quickrick said:
xl-klaudkil said:
Ps4 being crushed by switch,never saw this comming why all of a sudden it stops selling well...

Switch has been beating PS4 on Amazon since Dec, nothing to do with stock

PortisheadBiscuit said:
quickrick said:

He  said switch is crushing ps4, not beating. He surprised why its so low in the charts. the reason why there is a huge difference in the chart is ps4 is out of stock for like a week, it was out of stock like 7 hours ago when i checked looks like the finally got stock in, it was at number 25-26 before stock issues IIRC. 

quickrick said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

He  said switch is crushing ps4, not beating, he surprised why its so low in the charts. the reason why there is a huge difference in the chart is ps4 is out of stock for like a week, it was out of stock like 7 hours ago when i checked looks like the finally got stock in 

Crushing is the correct verbiage, both Switch skus have been ahead of anything ps4 for months now. 

Around the Network
PortisheadBiscuit said:
quickrick said:

He  said switch is crushing ps4, not beating, he surprised why its so low in the charts. the reason why there is a huge difference in the chart is ps4 is out of stock for like a week, it was out of stock like 7 hours ago when i checked looks like the finally got stock in 

Crushing is the correct verbiage, both Switch skus have been ahead of anything ps4 for months now. 

Did you even read what he said? "why all of a sudden it stopped selling" even now if you search ps4 at amazon its only available by thirdparty's at 319$  

quickrick said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Did you even read what he said? "why all of a sudden it stopped selling" even now if you search ps4 at amazon its only available by thirdparty's at 319$  

No need to get aggressive, I'm merely highlighting the fact that it makes no difference that ps4 is having stock problems because Switch was selling more before the stock issues. 

PortisheadBiscuit said:
quickrick said:

No need to get aggressive, I'm merely highlighting the fact that it makes no difference that ps4 is having stock problems because Switch was selling more before the stock issues. 

I'm not being aggressive, but it's obvious  he's surprised at how bad ps4 is doing at the moment at amazon, i was pointing out why. switch  has been beating ps4 on amazon since it came out, its the norm, and i wouldn't use crushing because amazon is not NPD, its just a chart that help predict the NPD winner, i bet Jan NPD will be very close.

Jranation said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Can we not try and suppress other sources data coming into this thread. Since we use Amazon as a prediction tool we need other data to produce a whole picture. 

Talking about other sources, can anybody post some links to Gamestop bestsellers. 

No one is suppressing anything. Look back at the original quote. Someone was just confused when people are not discussing directly about Amazon. And I just said its fine since no one is having a problem with it. 

Well your reply to Kerotan doesn't make sense then. 

quickrick said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

I'm not being aggressive, but it's obvious  he's surprised at how bad ps4 is doing at the moment at amazon, i was pointing out why. switch  has been beating ps4 on amazon since it came out, its the norm, and i wouldn't use crushing because amazon is not NPD, its just a chart that help predict the NPD winner, i bet Jan NPD will be very close.

What's surprising is how high up the chart it is at $320.

PS4 is selling well on Amazon with little to no attempt by retailers or Sony to cut the price. For PS4 to be in it's 5th year and sell well at $100 below launch price is impressive.