By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Dead Redemption 2 releasing October 26th, new screenshots

Well, this is good news for spring titles (sea of thieves, god of war, far cry, etc) that they don't have to face the behemoth. But even for a game like this, I don't healthy to sandwich yourself between battlefield and cod (it won't take away that many sales, but certainly could detract a bit)

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

This means that GTA 6 will not release in 2018.

zorg1000 said:
Gonna sell over 12 million this year alone and 20+ million lifetime.

12m is too small. Probably 15-18m this year.

great to hear, now it will be interesting how sony will put the first party ip's through the year, and what month will be belong to KH3...

The bloom is hideous in a few of these, but others look amazing. :o

Around the Network

I would love to explore the desert in VR, not sure if I'll get it without. Too bad you can't fire arrows from horse back in Skyrim. Well you can, but if you're moving you turn in circles while drawing the bow :/

Ka-pi96 said:
Awesome to finally have a date. Glad it's far away too, gives me more time to play RDR1

Stop copying me ! 

It looks beautiful, like to see gameplay video soon.

Oh man, I think 2018 will be peak year for PS4.

SvennoJ said:
I would love to explore the desert in VR, not sure if I'll get it without. Too bad you can't fire arrows from horse back in Skyrim. Well you can, but if you're moving you turn in circles while drawing the bow :/

btw red dead 2 isnt set in a desert. Its set in the carolina/vriginia area.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.