NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

This seems like a nice thread.

Own: SEGA Megadrive MK I & II, SEGA Master System MK II, Gameboy Pocket Yellow, Playstation 1 Model 2, Gameboy Colour Purple, Gamecube Purple, Gameboy Advance Model 1 Purple (I think I like purple), Nintendo Wii White, 3DS XL Blue (Sadly not purple), Wii U Black 32GB model, Nintendo Switch, SNES Classic Mini.

Have Owned:
Xbox 360

Currently Own:
PS2, PS3, PS4, Gamecube (with GBA player), Wii, Wii U, Switch, 3DS, PSP, Genesis, Dreamcast, NES classic, SNES classic

All home consoles are hooked up except the Dreamcast.  Also I wired together a PCB and arcade arcade to play a 60-in-1 at home to play in my own makeshift way.

Used to Own: 
Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBA, DS, and PS1

I lost my NES and SNES because they were stolen, and I traded in the other 3, because of backwards compatibility.  Never owned an N64, Gameboy or Microsoft console.  If I had to choose my next console, it would probably be an XBox360 since it plays both Xbox and Xbox360 games.

Last edited by The_Liquid_Laser - on 30 January 2018

Have owned: Gameboy...Gamegear...Sega Genesis...Sega Saturn...Atari Jaguar...Nintendo 64...XBOX...XBOX 360 original...XBOX ONE...PS3...Wii...PSP...DSlite...PSVita...

Currently own: XBOX 360 slim...XBOX ONE S...PS4PRO...PSVR...New 3DSXL.

Last edited by SuperRetroTurbo - on 30 January 2018

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

OWN:

Sega Mega Drive, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS lite, Xbox, X360, Wii, PS3, new 3DS, PSP, WiiU, PS4, SNES mini.

Have owned:
Playstation 1 (it died and I haven't bought it back since I can play the games on PS2), OG 3DS.

Around the Network

Atari 2600. Ps1 ps2 ps3 ps4 frist Xbox Xbox 360.nintendo 64 game boy.ps Vita.sega dream cast Sega Genesis. Right now I don't have any consoles and game cube

Hope I don't forget anything

I own:

Atari 7800
C64
NES
SNES
Mega Drive (1 and 2)
Mega CD
Sega Saturn (three of 'em)
Dreamcast (and VMU)
N64
PS2 (Phat and Slim models)
Xbox
Gamecube (with GB Player and disk)
Wii U
PS3 (60GB and a Slim model)
PS4 Pro
Switch
GBA and GBA SP
DS (original model)
3DS XL and New 3DS XL
PSP 3000 and PSP Go
PS Vita (OLED version no 3G)
PSOne
A few LCD games including a couple Game & Watch and a PocketStation
A Barcode Battler
Game Gear with TV tuner

Used to own

Gameboy (original model)
Gameboy ColoUr
PS1 (original model)
PSP 1000
Several LCD games
Xbox 360
An edutainment console called Socrates by VTech with several carts
An Amiga but I have no idea what model

Last edited by Landale_Star - on 30 January 2018

i’m a little busy right now, but i plan to make a tally of what systems us vgchartz users own as well as used to own. i think it’d be interesting to discuss.

Thechalkblock said:
i’m a little busy right now, but i plan to make a tally of what systems us vgchartz users own as well as used to own. i think it’d be interesting to discuss.

That would be awesome!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Dreamcast, DS, Xbox and I also have an SNES.