By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Video Game Consoles You Own and Have Owned

Nintendo: gameboy color, gameboy advance

Sony: ps1, ps2, ps3, ps4 and psp

Around the Network

Currently Own:
-Nintendo Switch (Neon Red/Blue Joycon)

Have Previously Owned:
-Game & Watch (Multi-Screen Donkey Kong)

-Nintendo (NES), Sega Master System

-Super Nintendo (SNES), Sega Genesis (Model 2), Sega CD, Sega 32X, PC-Engine Duo-R, Game Boy, Sega Game Gear

-Nintendo 64, Sega Saturn, PlayStation, PSone (with the LCD screen), Game Boy Color, CD-i (450 model), Virtual Boy

-GameCube (Purple and Silver Models), Sega Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP

-Wii, PlayStation 3 (fat 80GB model), DS, PSP (model 2000 and 3000)

-3DS, PS Vita

I obviously was complete with all console gaming. So in 2014, I gave away everything gaming I ever owned to my friends when I moved out of state.

It has actually been very refreshing to only own 1 console and have almost no backlog.

I don't even own a TV anymore, so it is only portable gaming for me now.

:)

I have dabbled in laptop gaming on and off since 2004, but I just don't like the ergonomics.

iOS and Android gaming are terrible as far as depth of gameplay and scope unless you are running emulators, so I gave up on that too.

So, Nintendo Switch is currently were 100% of my gaming occurs.

I have thought about grabbing a 2DS off of Amazon, but I am just so, so, so done with dual-screen gaming and touch-screen gaming.

I played PSP the most when I had everything, Vita was so disappointing after that.

So, glad Nintendo carried on the PSP's dream of home console gaming on the go, because Sony burned that bridge with molten PS Vita corpses.

Thechalkblock said:

Hey yall! 

I thought it’d be fun to list and categorize the video game consoles/portables that we own now and that we’ve owned in the past. It’s interesting to take a look at what we all have and have had access to.

Own (8):
SNES, PSX, Xbox, Xbox 360, 3DS XL, Wii U, Xbox One, Switch

Have Owned (13):
NES, GEN, GB, GB Pocket, GB Color, N64, GBA SP, GCN, PS2, PSP, DS Slim, Wii, PS3

Total: 21

How about yall?

This might depress me on how much I've spent :(

PS4, PS4 Pro (VR too, not sure if that counts), Switch, Xbox One, Xbox 360, WiiU, 3DS, PS3, Vita, Wii, PS2, DS, XBox, PSP, PS, SNES, GameBoy, NES. I've Owned multiple XBox 360, 3DS, PS3, PSPs, and PS2s as well.

I hope my wife doesn't see this. :) 

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Own- ps4,ps4 pro, psvr,ps3,wiiu,switch,3ds

Have owned- master system,Gameboy,N64,PS1,DC,Ps2, xbox, xbox 360,Xbox One.

NES
SNES
N64
GCN
Wii
Wii U
Switch

GB
GBC
GBA
DS
New 3DS

Genesis
Dreamcast

PS1
PS2
PS3
PS4 Pro
PSTV

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Own: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch (Grey), Switch (Neon), X360, XOne, PS4, PS4 Pro, PS2, 3DS (original), 2DS (Blue MK7), 2DS (NSMB2), 2DS (OoT), 2DSXL (Pokeball), 2DSXL (Pikachu), DS Lite, SNES Classic

Have owned: NES, SNES, Gameboy (Play it loud clear).

Own: PS2, PS3, PS4 (OG and PRO), PS TV and N64.

Previously owned: GB, GBC, GBA, Nintendo DS, SNES, Genesis and a Gamecube.

NES x2, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii x2, WiiU, Switch, 3DS, 3DSxl and New 3DSxl

Coleco Vision and DS

Last edited by Kwaidd - on 30 January 2018

Own - Playstation 2, Nintendo 2DS

Owned - Super Nintendo

Currently focusing on PC.

Own:

Atari 2600
Atari Lynx

Sega Genesis
Sega Dreamcast (2)

PS2
PS3 (2)
PS4 (3)
PS4 Pro
PSP (2)
PS Vita

Xbox Original
Xbox Crystal edition imported from Canada
Xbox 360 (3)
Xbox One X

Nintendo NES
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
GameCube (2)
Wii
Wii U

Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS (2)
Nintendo 3DS

I do not own a Switch yet. I was going to buy one for Xenoblade II, but I'm not happy with the current state of the game. I just need more titles for that extra push to jump in.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.