By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Video Game Consoles You Own and Have Owned

Own and still use: PS3, PS4, PS Vita, 3DS, Xbox One, PSPgo, PC(not really a console)
Own(ed) and not using: PSP phat, NES, ATARI 2600, MSX -II, PS one, PS2, WII, WII U, gamecube, Lynx (first gen), Gamegear, Megadrive, SNES, Gameboy Color, Dreamcast, Commodore64 and Amiga(used it mainly for gaming)

Around the Network

Just two Xbox 360 Slim, an Xbox One and a SNES Classic.

Currently: GBA (somewhere), PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4.

Previously: Game Gear, GBColour, Commodore 64, SNES, Gamecube.

Hmm, pie.

What I own and what I think of them:

* New Nintendo 3DS XL. - Meh. Low resolution screens, plus it's getting old at this point.

* NES Classic. - Good retro fun.

* SNES Classic. - Good retro fun.

* Atari Flashback 8. - Cheap rubbish.

* Sega Megadrive Flashback HD. - Cheap rubbish.

* Playstation 2. - Worst hardware of it's generation, lots of timeless classics.

* Original Xbox. - Best hardware of it's generation, lots of great niche' titles.

* Xbox 360 S. - Had the Xbox 360 Core, it died. Had the Xbox 360 Arcade it also died, bullshit failure rates in the early half of the generation, some amazing titles make up for it though.

* Xbox One X. - Overrated. No exclusives. Stuck at only 1080P resolution. So much for being a 4k console, right?

Consoles used to own:

* Nintendo 64. - Sold it when I bought the New 3DS XL and re-bought the games on the 3DS as they were often superior to the Nintendo 64 versions... So didn't make sense to keep it around.

* Nintendo DS. - Sold it when I got the 3DS. Backwards compatibility and all that.

* Super Nintendo. - Sold it when I got the SNES Classic which I also hacked.

* Xbox One. - Sold it when I upgraded to the Xbox One X. - I miss Kinect funnily enough.

* Playstation 3. - Mostly used it for Blu-ray capabilities, it was the best Blu-Ray player money could buy for a long time, became pointless once this console generations started.

* Gameboy. - Got tired of it so sold it when I was a teenager.

* Gameboy Pocket. - Sold it when the gameboy colour came out.

* Gameboy Colour. - Sold it when the DS came out as I was bored of it.

Intended future purchases:

A Switch XL or a Switch TV without all the portability crap tacked on. (Screen, battery, dock, joycons etc'.)

Playstation 4. - So I can play a few Playstation 3 and 4 exclusives that I am interested in.

Last edited by Pemalite - on 30 January 2018

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

All of the good ones and some bad ones.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Atari 2600, Magnavox Odyssey, NES, Gameboy, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, GBA Gamecube, Xbox, GBA SP, PSP, DS, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, 3DS, PS4, Wii U, Xbox One and Switch.

I think that's it. I tried to list them in order in which I got them as well... but I may have goofed one or two up, I'm not sure.

Own: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, WiiU, NS, GB, GBA, 3DS, XB, 360, XB1, SMS, GEN, SAT, DC, Intellivision

Used to own: GBC, DS

Own- PS4, PS3, Xbox 360
Have Owned- PS1, PS2, PSP

Own

NES
GBA
3DS
Game Cube
PS3
XB1
PS4
WiiU
Switch

Philips CDi
Vita

Have owned

SNES
Sega Genisis
PS1
N64
PS2
XBox 360
Virtual Boy
Wii

Game Boy
Sega Game Gear

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Sad to see so many people just giving their old consoles away instead of just letting them rot in a box somewhere like they're supposed to.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.