By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games you played COMPLETELY WRONG?

probably quite a lot of exotic games I have played wrong for a long time.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

I am the only person I know who actually played Gyromite using the robot.  Wanna know the really sick part?  I liked it.

Also on Battlefront 1 for PS4, I only play the hoverbike tutorial level.  I could give a damn about the rest of the game, but that tutorial level is really fun.

The first time I played Skyrim, I went directly to Whiterun to continue the main quest.

Talk about playing a game wrong.

If only I'd known that doing so triggers all the random dragon attacks. In subsequent playthroughs, I'm already a Vampire Overlord by the time I take that step, so I can just let my conjured demons and zombie thralls deal with them.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided
The original loadout I chose was the assualt option. Halfway through the first mission I realised this was a horrendous mistake, as the game simply isn't designed for you to take that approach.

Mass Effect 1
Having played ME2 first, I didn't appreciate the size of the revamp that the sequel implemented in how the different classes worked. Did a third of the mission in adept I think before finding the missions were impossible because of how badly the guns handled. Had to restart and switch to soldier to make the game playable.

Every RPG! I play side quests solely for as long as I can. Then do main quests when side quests are no longer available. Then go back to solely sq’s and so on...

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Around the Network
The_Liquid_Laser said:

I am the only person I know who actually played Gyromite using the robot.  Wanna know the really sick part?  I liked it.

Also on Battlefront 1 for PS4, I only play the hoverbike tutorial level.  I could give a damn about the rest of the game, but that tutorial level is really fun.

That's the kind of admission that'll get your name added to a government database.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

FentonCrackshell said:
Every RPG! I play side quests solely for as long as I can. Then do main quests when side quests are no longer available. Then go back to solely sq’s and so on...

I don't think that's "COMPLETELY WRONG". There are some who might even say that's pretty normal. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

That's the kind of admission that'll get your name added to a government database.

I'm sure they've already got my name down for not liking the Elder Scrolls.

I went through 1/3 of ff8 without understanding the junctioning system. It was very obvious I was doing something wrong because summons were the only attacks I had that were worth a damn

Dgc1808 said:
When I first played Kingdom Hearts 2 (had no experience with the others) I didn't know that you could equip different keyblades. Went through the whole game with the first keyblade. Even fought Sephiroth with it.

Currently in the lead. Holy shit.

If you pick Charmander youre kinda at a disadvantage against Brock. Most people catch a Butterfee to take care him. I just ember him to death.