By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Celeste Reviews - 93 Metacrirtic (22 reviews) on Switch, 89 (12 reviews) on PC

Will you buy it?

Yes 8 36.36%

No 11 50.00%

Maybe 3 13.64%

Total:22

It looks very well made, though I have no interest in this genre. Still, I hope people understand why Metacritic is bad for comparing apples against oranges.

Around the Network

This game is just INCREDIBLE. I can't say that I expected to love it as much as I do, but the more I progressed into it, the more I love it. It's really well designed, the platforming is addictive and fun, and the plot is extremely moving and charming. It brought me to tears at times. It crushed me hard in some levels, but it never reached the point of frustration. The failures were always on me, and I kept learning new tricks to get better at it. Honestly, it truly deserves the praise it's getting and I, personally, can't recommend it enough. This was a huge surprise, and it'll certainly be on my top 2018 games.

Bought this game a couple of days ago. Loving it so far.

So, it's still the highest-rated game of the year.

It's a well deserved score, the game is really fun and well made. You don't feel like rage quitting even after hundreds of deaths in a level.

Signature goes here!