By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Why the British economy has done better than expected since the Brexit vote

They are not out yet.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

You do know they haven't left yet?

The article is complete trash.

If anything, it confirms that being in the EU is beneficial.

"economy has done better than expected since the Brexit vote"

All this proves is that the economy of the UK as part of the EU has been better lately.
When they leave we will see the impact of you know, leaving, which they haven't done yet.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

I think that the possible negative effects were blown out of proportion to scare the british people away from it.

The leave side won beacuse they lied to the british people... remember the red bus that said they gonna use all the money they pay each year to the EU for the NHS?? biggest lie of them all.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Honestly did some people really believe the apocalyptic predictions of leaving the EU would bring misery to the UK?

That was laughable. The people wanting to stay in the EU were desperate and scarmonger because that's the only argument they had to try to convince people, to scar them.

While the people wanting to leave the EU also made some incredible claim like it would solve most of the problems.

The truth is that the UK voted to leave, and will now reclaim its full sovereignty, which is very good. It won't make problem disappear, but it will make it easier to solve it.