By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sales for ACA NeoGeo games on Switch exceed one million

Sugoi! I'm still going to buy kof 97 and metal slug trilogy :P

Hamster Corporation has been one of the steadiest supporters of the Switch since day one with their Arcade Archives NeoGeo titles. Today, they announced that combined worldwide sales for all ACA NeoGeo games have exceeded one million.

More Arcade Archives games are on the way, naturally, like Samurai Showdown II next week.

Source 1 and Source 2

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

What is keeping them from releasing KoF 14 on the Switch. Ow wait...Yeah, that's right... We got that lame game with female characters only.

I like them, they cost very little and are more fun than some games which are much more pricy.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Valdney said:
What is keeping them from releasing KoF 14 on the Switch. Ow wait...Yeah, that's right... We got that lame game with female characters only.

I think it's just a test to bring kof 14 in the future since SNK heroines uses the same engine.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

That's huge ! Hope it gave them some good money.

Around the Network

97 kicks the crap out of the much more famous Street Fighter 2, IMO.

I find the game fun and I don’t even really like Fighters, generally speaking.

So that's what approx one sale per games ;)

They announced some sort of subscription service featuring access to some NES games down the line.

But SNK did well to get their products up there; no doubt they converted new fans among core Nintendo consumers even more so than the Wii era.

I've been so tempted to get them as I much prefer SnKs fighting games..Plus I havent played a king of fighters game since my ps2