By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do so many people claim they have tried VR if they actually havnt?

Ka-pi96 said:
habam said:

Games like Zelda can easily work on VR, especially when just made in first person (skyrim VR proofs that)

Have you ever considered that maybe some people don't want everything to be in first person and that they actually enjoy third person games?

What’s your point?! Third person games also work well in VR. It’s a misconception to think VR would only work for first person games.

Around the Network
habam said:
bigtakilla said:

My little brother has it, tried multiple games on it. Not worth $400 by any means. *edit* psvr.

what games played?

The battlefront vr, re7, and a batman game. Oh, and one where you shoot spiders

Ka-pi96 said:
habam said:

Games like Zelda can easily work on VR, especially when just made in first person (skyrim VR proofs that)

Have you ever considered that maybe some people don't want everything to be in first person and that they actually enjoy third person games?

Exactly this. I normally can't stand FP with few exceptions. It feels more restrictive and somewhat clauterphobic to me.

I play RR everyday

fuallmofus said:
I play RR everyday

I heard the graphics are amazing. Too bad it's pay to win.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:

Just go buy an Xbox or a Switch.  Better yet, a Nintendo 2DS.

1. I do own a switch, the vr is a much better pick.

2. Why should I buy a Xbox One, its the exact same gaming expierence as the ps4.

3. Why should I buy a 2DS with even much lower resolution then the VR ?

Ka-pi96 said:
habam said:

Hnm I actually never heard any person say "Oh man real life sucks so bad because its always in first person, would be so cool if it would be in 3rd person" honestly. VR is just like real life. So I havnt considered it, yes

bigtakilla said:
habam said:

what games played?

The battlefront vr, re7, and a batman game. Oh, and one where you shoot spiders

so you think watching a Star Wars Xwing on your TV is cooler then sitting in one?

If somebody would offer you: "Hey wanna take a flight with a real Xwing or just play some battlefront on your TV" you would say "I would love to just play battlefront on my tv!"?

SegataSanshiro said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Exactly this. I normally can't stand FP with few exceptions. It feels more restrictive and somewhat clauterphobic to me.

so you cant stand real life? Because you know, its in first person as well. And it looks exactly like VR does.

halil23 said:
Errorist76 said:

Maybe people not interested in VR should just stay out of those threads, instead of constantly assuring everybody and themselves that they will never like it. 

touche

well they are obviously extremly insecure. Most have alot FOMO. By speaking bad about it they feel better while not beeing able to enjoy it.

BTW: Very good/great stuff does alsways get tons of hate from jealous people, its nothing VR special.