By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 2nd December 2017, Software

Since they removed the feature to see the sales per region and year and still haven't putted back yet I can't even compare...does anyone knows how much Xenoblade X and Xenoblade 1 sold first week in US and Europe?

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:

Olha a cabeleira do Zezé BotW! Será que ele é? Será que ele é?

Ninguém pode com Zezé! 10m a caminho. <3

Que venham 20m!

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
LipeJJ said:

Olha a cabeleira do Zezé BotW! Será que ele é? Será que ele é?

Ninguém pode com Zezé! 10m a caminho. <3

Que venham 20m!

Ooooooooh girl! Hahahahahaha

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
EricFabian said:

Ooooooooh girl! Hahahahahaha

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Glad to see Xenoblade 2 do so well!

To celebrate here's Rex giving best waifu a fish

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
OTBWY said:

Glad to see Xenoblade 2 do so well!

To celebrate here's Rex giving best waifu a fish

"I love all of you guys !"

Hurtful :(

carlos said:
Finally started TEW2 today... it's a lot better than I expected! They've improved a lot of things from the first and the small town reminds me so much of silent hill games; all mixed with a RE4 style story driven game. It's SO GOOD! Much better than the first (only in middle of ch3).

Yeah, that's why I said the most underrated game of 2017, and yeah the mix is kinda cool. Really Cool.

And soon we'll see the 30 euro Christmas deals kicking in for Gran Turismo as well so it'll do well. Also it will continue to sell with the big updates that arrived end of December and will arrive next week. Although I think total revenue might be lower, average per unit than for 5 but I'm not sure.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

elazz said:
And soon we'll see the 30 euro Christmas deals kicking in for Gran Turismo as well so it'll do well. Also it will continue to sell with the big updates that arrived end of December and will arrive next week. Although I think total revenue might be lower, average per unit than for 5 but I'm not sure.

I think Sony is happy with the increase of PS+ subs. It's better than any dlc or MTX.

wasnt BW2 at 8 million when we got the last official numbers? USUM will beat it but just barely I think.