By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 2nd December 2017, Software

The 6th best selling game in the Japanese charts doesn't have a name. It looks like a samurai game?

Anyways, good sales all around. GT Sport has some pretty good legs. Xenoblade 2 had a great debut relative to the franchise.

Around the Network

So Xenoblade Chronicles 2 probably did 500k+ FW. Amazing!

At this rate Mario will probably finish the year with shipments close to 10m. lol

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Olha a cabeleira do Zezé BotW! Será que ele é? Será que ele é?

Ninguém pode com Zezé! 10m a caminho. <3

Que venham 20m!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

COD WWII, Uncharted 4 and FIFA 18 Ps4 could end with sales of 10 million each by the end of 2017.

Almost a million for mario + rabbids.
GT Sports having great legs.
Skyrim VR is ahead of Skyrim switch, bundles?

And the most underrated game of 2017 finally passed the mark of 500K (TEW2).

Awesome showing for Xenoblade

Around the Network

Is it bad that I'm happy to see Battlefront 2 "flop," at least compared to other AAA games?

Good opening for Xenoblade, for such a niche series. I'm really curious to see how much Mario Odyssey sold with digital as of Dec. 31st, if it's already past Mario Kart 8 DX. :o

Skyrim on Switch released on November 17th so its tracked sales so far have only been for 16 days, a little bit over 2 weeks, so it being at 310k already seems like a good sign that it's selling well. 

I wonder about DOOM on Switch though since that one seems to have fallen off the charts more quickly, this site says its close to 200k so hopefully it has good legs going forward.

Sonic Forces also has the best selling version currently on the Switch, it's the only one to make it into the charts for that week as well.

Xenoblade 2 doing well,odyssey is a monster,probably at 6.5m by end of 2017

Wow, FIFA on the Switch isn't even on the list anymore. It really bombed hard, I wonder if we'll see more EA sports after this.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.