By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFVIIR What is your most wished moment to see in the upgraded remake?

for people who played the original, it will interesting play the game again in upgraded version...but what moment in the game or location or whatever you are hyped the most to see it again...? for me it's to see "the knights of the round" in action again, to see it in upgraded visual makes me really hungry for this game...even if i don't know if i could see it in the first part...

https://youtu.be/sv9aI5RkoeQ

Around the Network

The whole crossdressing quest/sequence.

Wright said:

The whole crossdressing quest/sequence.

This

Chocobo racing.

Sony want to make money by selling art, Nintendo want to make money by selling fun, Microsoft want to make money.

To make Knights of the Round animation skippable.

Also, I'd like to see Tifa treated better.

Around the Network

Yeah, the crossdressing part should be pretty interesting indeed.

I'd like to see how they're going to handle the most iconic parts of the game, like Aerith's Death, The Gold Saucer, etc. I also want to know how they're going to handle the strategy parts of the game. Escaping from Midgard on the motorcycle...man can't wait to see that and snowboarding. When will this game come out!!!!

Oh, and the Midgard Serpent. The most memorable part of the game was getting completely wrecked by that right off the bat. I hope the remake allows new players to experience that heartwarming moment, too.

Cloud is no longer Emo. He goes back to his FFVII persona.

tifa and tthat woman smacking each other and tifa escaping

Pinkie_pie said:
tifa and tthat woman smacking each other and tifa escaping

Omg this too.