By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFVIIR What is your most wished moment to see in the upgraded remake?

I won't have time to play it but if I did I would say all the Nibelheim scenes, the church scenes, all the Aerith moments, the very first scene, when Cloud is in the lifestream and the temple of ancients.

Around the Network

I'd say the Honey Bee part, if only for the fap material.

Though, something that will really be interesting to see is how they remaster the Gold Saucer and all of its minigames. Hopefully, they flesh them out a little more so they seem like quick indie games.

I don't know. I'm trying to keep my expectation in check because i know it won't be what i wanted, wich was just a graphics upgrade. With this full remake thing, i don't know what to expect. May be good, may be terrible.

Riding the dolphins.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

I want to see Cloud stumble into the pond after Aeris and drown.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

thismeintiel said:
I'd say the Honey Bee part, if only for the fap material.

Though, something that will really be interesting to see is how they remaster the Gold Saucer and all of its minigames. Hopefully, they flesh them out a little more so they seem like quick indie games.

You're talking about this room, right?

Fap material indeed!

Signature goes here!