By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gameinformers 10 most anticipated RPGs of 2018

The list just made me think, Pokemon will probably sell more than the other RPG's listed combined.

Around the Network

No Octopath Traveller ?

Ka-pi96 said:
OTBWY said:
The list just made me think, Pokemon will probably sell more than the other RPG's listed combined.

Wanna bet?

It would be a fun bet for sure, but nah. I don't do bets unless I know 100% that i'm going to win. And i'm not 100% sure. So probably means in this case: Yes, No, Maybe So.

V-r0cK said:
Vodacixi said:

Well, what really matters is what each one thinks. And I think Secret of Mana and Octopath should be on a list called "Most anticipated RPGs of 2018". You agree?

Oh I definitely agree! Octopath looks really fun too!!! It's on my list for when I get a Switch :)

There we go ^^

Game where you know nothing about them shouldn't count for these types of lists.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Valkyria Chronicles 4 is the clear #1 for me. PoE 2 would probably be second.

Definitely Octopath Traveler missing in the top 3 at least!

If Pokemon Switch can be on here, Fire Emblem should be.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Errorist76 said:
Definitely Octopath Traveler missing in the top 3 *10 at least!

Theres just no way Octopath should be above DQ11, KH3, PoE2,... Id say even Ni No Kuni 2 should be above it.
Also if Pokemon or FireEmblem are 2018, they too should be above Octopath Traveler.

Imo its not quite top5.

JRPGfan said:
Errorist76 said:
Definitely Octopath Traveler missing in the top 3 *10 at least!

Theres just no way Octopath should be above DQ11, KH3, PoE2,... Id say even Ni No Kuni 2 should be above it.
Also if Pokemon or FireEmblem are 2018, they too should be above Octopath Traveler.

Imo its not quite top5.

It’s the one I’m anticipating the most, next to No No Kuni 2 and...yeah, Granblu Fantasy Re:Link, which is also missing.

i don’t care for Fire Emblem and Pokemon, KH3 is Top 10 Material for me.

Totally forgot I’ve backed KC Deliverance...looking forward to that as well. This and Vampyr is going to complete my top 5!

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 18 January 2018