By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series shipments and digital sales top 10M

congratz! I really love the Naruto Storm series (especially Storm 2)

The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series has topped 10 million shipments worldwide, including download sales, Bandai Namco announced.

The Ultimate Ninja Storm series consists of the following titles:

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm (PS3) – 2009

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (PS3, 360) – 2010

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (PS3, 360) – 2011

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS3, 360) – 2012

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst (PS3, 360) – 2013

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (PS3, 360, PC) – 2014

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – 2016

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – 2017

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – 2017

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – 2017

In Japan, Bandai Namco is holding a special download sale for the PlayStation 4 titles until February 7 to commemorate the milestone

Source 

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Somewhat flawed, but fun fighters that did an amazing job of capturing the anime's aesthetic. had a lot of fun with them. Excited to see what CC2 has moved on to for the time being. 

Amazing! Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is the best Anime-Fighting Game ever and the graphic is so beautiful. More than 100 playable characters
The next Masterpiece: Dragon Ball Fighters Z

One of the best licensed game series. I recently got the legacy collection on ps4 and platinumed all 4 (minus the online matches I still have to do in 2) and while the open world isn’t all it could be the combat is fun and the boss fights are spectacular.

I am Iron Man

After DBZ Budokai 3, this series really captured the anime feel and executed it extremely well. Well deserved!! I hope other anime games can have this sort of feel too. DB FighterZ is next!!

Around the Network

I don't care for Naruto itself much, but this is solid for anime games, and therefore nice to see.

Yeah Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 was my favorite as well

V-r0cK said:
After DBZ Budokai 3, this series really captured the anime feel and executed it extremely well. Well deserved!! I hope other anime games can have this sort of feel too. DB FighterZ is next!!

You are absolutely right! Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Games are fantastic and have the perfect anime feel. (with DBZ Budokai 3 and the new Dragon Ball Fighter Z). Have over 230 hours of play (Naruto UNS-series). The fun factor (especially with friends) is incredible :)

Hopefully the new "One Piece Seeking World" for PS4 will also be great - it has a whole new story for Anime-and Manga Fans, straight from Eiichirō Oda.