By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC Forum Badge Design Crowdsourcing

Machina said:
WoodenPints said:

A couple more ideas,

Ride Into the Sunset - 3 months without a ban  Fizzie

Acquiring Additional Minerals - Earnt 500,000 VG$  Mobile Utility Lunar Excavator or MULE for short :D

I meant the good Starcraft but I guess it'll do... for now.

I did try to find some good Broodwar related stuff but I just couldn't find anything I thought was both quality and relevant enough to use, The mass MULE dropping when your macro sucks (like mine) seemed rather fitting :D

Around the Network

I'd love to take part in it, but I'm beyond terrible when it comes to Paint or similar softwares . But there's already some great ideas.

Good luck to everybody.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

spurgeonryan said:
JEMC said:
I'd love to take part in it, but I'm beyond terrible when it comes to Paint or similar softwares . But there's already some great ideas.

Good luck to everybody.

I am sure you are better than me. Go for it!

You give me too muh credit. Trust me, I'm not good.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Here I send a couple more:

Not Quite a Parable

Viva Databasia

Must be German

Job Simulation

Careful Now

Tycoon

Added 50 Extras (A new cool armor)

Added 250 Extras (Aaaaah, Good Eye, Sir.)

Must be Oddjob

Last edited by Darwinianevolution - on 17 January 2018

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I made some as well. :)

Careful Now - Rejected or approved 50 GameDB jobs (This is one of the Surgeon simulator steam cards but Iove the art style. Also, googly eyes! :D)

Do Feed the Trolls - Dealt with (accepted or rejected) 1,000 reports (It had to be Troll and I the game itself is a troll of anyone who likes good games..)

Job Simulation - Rejected or approved 100 GameDB jobs

Must be German - Rejected or approved 10,000 GameDB jobs (This one is a bit of a joke because farming simulator and germans...)

Last edited by SuperNova - on 17 January 2018

Around the Network

User Reviews Receiving Upvotes: 

The choice of which rank is for you to decide how worthy his thumbs up are :)

15 Years - (Final Fantasy XV logo)

14 Years - (RBI Baseball 14)

Marshall Law - Dealt with (accepted or rejected) 50 reports (Tekken character reference)

Machina said:
MasterVG71782 said:

15 Years - (Final Fantasy XV logo)

Nice. You here to stay now the DB is back? xD

My actual job is quite time demanding at times, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the DB :)