By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Legendary Irish singer Dolores O'Riordan (The Cranberries) has died today at 46

foodfather said:
Never understood why that zombie song had so many views.

Same. I've never liked that song. The chorus just really annoys me

Around the Network
Bman54 said:
foodfather said:
Never understood why that zombie song had so many views.

Same. I've never liked that song. The chorus just really annoys me

To dislike that song and to make such comments in a moment like this when the singer just died both can be described by the same 2 words: Bad taste.

Shocked and saddened to heard about her dead. She had such an unique voice.

D.E.P.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Zombie was bad ass song! And, anytime someone would fart I would sing "Did you have to let it linger?"

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Man, that sucks. Loved their music.

Around the Network

Good night sweet princess.

Can't believe she's gone for ever. Such a great musician really loved across this island. She had her problems so I'd say it was a tragic ending. Fame can ruin people. Fame and money if not handle right is a very dangerous combination and it's taken so many stars.

me and my cousins loved the cranberries. i remembered singing linger with them all the time when we were kids.just recently at work their song dreams was on radio and how me and my work mates said it was a classic. so sad

Great singer. RIP.

RIP

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I grew up with The Cranberries' music playing in my café. Dreams, Sunday, Salvation, Wake Up and Smell the Coffee, Loud and Clear, Linger, Shattered, Just My Imagination, and the list goes on. This news actually strikes me quite a bit.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.