By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Voting closed] VgChartz Top 50 Video Game Soundtracks

1. Halo 2
2. Battlefield 1
3. FFXV
4. Splatoon
5. Cuphead
6. Ori
7. CoD WW2
8. Destiny 2
9. Mirrors Edge
10. Pokemon Platinum

Around the Network

The voting deadline is coming up soon, on February 1st. Get your lists done soon if you haven't yet.

Two days left on the voting.

The final 24 hours left. Last chance to vote on the top 50.

Last call for anyone still wishing to participate. The voting ends in 3 hours.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
So, what happens now?

I've counted the votes, and I'm in the process of writing the first part of the top 50 at the moment. I'll start publishing them on the site as articles as soon as I can.

mZuzek said:
Darashiva said:

I've counted the votes, and I'm in the process of writing the first part of the top 50 at the moment. I'll start publishing them on the site as articles as soon as I can.

Oh wow, we're getting articles? I thought it was just gonna be another thread. This feels so big all of a sudden!

Five articles to be exact, with ten games in each. Basically a similar structure to how I did the top 50 Final Fantasy Songs countdown in 2016.

Thats really nice tonhave the articles, but maybe you should have tried to gather a wider audience? Due to few votes maybe after number 30 a lot of weird choices will appear. But nice idea anyway, I will surely read the articles

Vincoletto said:
Thats really nice tonhave the articles, but maybe you should have tried to gather a wider audience? Due to few votes maybe after number 30 a lot of weird choices will appear. But nice idea anyway, I will surely read the articles

I kept the voting up for nearly three weeks, and kept bumping the thread several times over the last week of voting. I also had the thread linked on my profile, as well as below every time I commented on something. After that it's really not up to me if people don't notice it. I received over 70 top tens with over 300 games getting mentions.

Part 1 of the countdown is now up. You can see it here: http://www.vgchartz.com/article/272432/vgchartzs-top-50-video-game-soundtracks-50-41/