By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Direct IS OUT!!!!

Mario tennis was always released when nintendo had nothing else for the rest of the year. That counts also for yoshi and kirby. Filler games.
Hope that the consumers will have enough 3rd party titles to survive until e3 or until 2019.

Around the Network

As soon as I saw it say "Mini" my expectations were tempered immediately, but man not even Fire Emblem or Yoshi. Unless Mario Tennis Aces is actually good, then Kirby is looking to be the only retail game I pick up on this side of E3. That's pretty lame, but I suppose it gives me a chance to check out more of the many great titles on the eShop.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
As soon as I saw it say "Mini" my expectations were tempered immediately, but man not even Fire Emblem or Yoshi. Unless Mario Tennis Aces is actually good, then Kirby is looking to be the only retail game I pick up on this side of E3. That's pretty lame, but I suppose it gives me a chance to check out more of the many great titles on the eShop.

My Switch backlog is getting ridiculous at this time, so this might be a perfect chance to clear it. I still plan to buy about 5/6 games announced today, so I might be busy xD.

That was OK. just an update! Nintendo is still holding back the big guns!

Switch!!!