By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct LIVE NOW (All rumours combined in first post, how many were correct?)

VGPolyglot said:
caffeinade said:
I heard from an incredible Source that: Half-Life 3, Portal 3 and Left 4 Dead 3, will all be announced as Switch exclusives at the event.

I also heard that DOTA3 and Team Fortress 3 will be there.

Yeah, but they aren't exclusives, so they don't matter.
Valve wants to milk them for all they are worth.

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
Flilix said:

They're also going to update the system to version 5, which will include stuff like voice chat with friends, and extra apps like Youtube and Netflix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLSzKTQEgVE

This isn't a rumor. It was confirmed fake.

Not completely. Since itwas just a sort of beta version that nobody would actually use, they didn't bother putting in the correct Youtube logo or storage space. So it's still possible.

And it's not like any of the other rumours are any more likely than this one.

NYET.

caffeinade said:
I heard from an incredible Source that: Half-Life 3, Portal 3 and Left 4 Dead 3, will all be announced as Switch exclusives at the event.

The sad part is that the likelihood of those games being Switch exclusive is exactly the same as being PC exclusive or multiplat.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I hope the Direct doesn't get delayed from January at least.

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Can it be delayed if Nintendo never confirmed one in the first place?

While the list of combined rumours is hilarious, I personally hope Nintendo do - at some point in the next few weeks - have a major Direct that confirms a good chunk of their 2018 line-up.

Mar1217 said:
Guys, I'm beginning to think that Ninty might have reported the Direct for February since EA spoiled their plans ...

Is that EA's plan to ruin Nintendo from within? They have a surprise Direct planned, EA leaks it, they move it a month to keep the surprise, EA leaks the Direct again, and so on to destroy Directs? XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

VGPolyglot said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Can it be delayed if Nintendo never confirmed one in the first place?

I guess not. :P

I need more games. Is this the longest drought for the switch thus far?