Playstation 3
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
PSP Patapon 2  
Vita Wipeout 2048  
Xbox Jet Set Radio Future Halo
Xbox360 South Park: The Stick of Truth Halo 3
Xbox One Forza Horizon 3 Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
PC The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ Command and Conquer: Generals Zero Hour

Split between singleplayer and multiplayer games, with the overall winner underlined.

Around the Network
VAMatt said:
Genesis - I'm going with Sonic. But, there are probably 25 games that I could make a case for.
GBA - Superstar Saga 
DS - Bowser's Inside Story
X360 - Destiny (There are a ton. But, Destiny was the game I played the most on 360)

This is my list after 15 minutes of thought. I may update this list if I think about it more.

Me with the 360. I could easily make a case for a dozen other games, many of which came to me AFTER publishing mine, but Reach was my most played by far and away. Nice to see some M&L love.

Shadow1980 said:
SNES: A Link to the Past (Honorable Mentions: Super Metroid, Final Fantasy IV)
GameCube: Rogue Leader (Honorable Mention: The Wind Waker)

I put honorable mentions when my favorites are a toss-up. It was really hard deciding on what my favorite is for both the SNES and GC.

PS2, X360, Wii, Wii U, XB1, and 3DS were extremely difficult for me, hence the many honorable mentions.

S.Peelman said: 

GBA: Yoshi's Island (if discounted because I already have it at SNES; Zelda ALttP though technically Metroid Fusion but I didn't play it on GBA)

Here's secret: All of the Zeldas on GameBoy Color for me were played through 3DS Virtual Console. There's a reason I said there weren't any specific rules.

Hiku said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

This something he would post?

That's perfectly fair. A lot of us didn't exactly "own" consoles in youth, but played on our friends/parents/siblings. Should probably specify that.

Yeah, as it turned out I ended up playing a lot more PS1 than N64 that generation because of my friends. And that's saying something considering the massive amount of time I spent playing Mario Kart and 007 with friends. But we were primarily fighting game and rpg fans, so we focused a lot on PS1 for that. (And they all had modded PS1's so we could play whatever we wanted.)

I excluded consoles I had limited experience with, such as Dreamcast which I borrowed from a friend for a few weeks. I mostly just played Sonic Adventure, RE: Code Veronica and Soul Calibur. Would feel weird to call one of them my favorite game on the system when I don't have much else to compare them to.

My Genesis was mostly my family's, as was all 3 Game Boys and the Xbox. As for limited experience, I think my family had a Dreamcast for a few months before trading it in. Most of my experience with the game I picked for it was the GameCube version. I had an N-Gage, I played one game on it and don't remember how long I had it.

Bristow9091 said:

Wii: Can I count Xenoblade Chronicles despite not owning a Wii? I HAD a Wii ages ago but only had it for like a year before gettign rid of it, didn't play XC until 2014 on the Wii U

Switch: Way too early for a definitive answer, but so far I'd easily say Super Mario Odyssey just for the ending alone.

PS4: I've not made it through my backlog yet, so my favourite game could be somewhere in there, and I can't really pin a favourite so far, but I will say that I really enjoyed Final Fantasy XV despite what other people may think, lol. I'd also put something like Abzu pretty high on my list since I played it as a "break game", inbetween playing two big long games and it felt like a breath of fresh, yet familiar, air and I loved playing it, even if it was only for two hours.

Yes you can count Xenoblade. There's a reason I said no particular rules. Mario Odyssey's ending is what gave it Game of the Year from me over Breath of the Wild. And don't worry, there is someone else who actually likes FFXV.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

PS1: Crash Bandicoot
N64: Mario Kart 64
Xbox: Halo 2
PS2: Final Fantasy X
Gamecube: Metroid Prime
PS3: The Last of Us
Xbox 360: Mass Effect 2
PS4: Persona 5
Xbox One: Witcher 3

I forgot Saturn and Dreamcast....

Saturn - Nights into Dreams
Dreamcast - NFL 2K, for the moment. Though I think Phantasy Star Online is probably the most important Dreamcast game, it wasn't my thing at the time.

NES(Zelda)
SNES (EarthBound
N64 (Smash Bros.)
CUBE (F-Zero GX)
Wii (

Around the Network

NES (Zelda)
SNES (EarthBound
N64 (Smash Bros.)
CUBE (F-Zero GX)
Wii (Wii Sports/Resort)
WiiU (Mario Kart 8)

NES: Let's go with Super Mario Bros. 2
SNES: Donkey Kong Country 2
N64: Banjo-Kazooie
GameCube: The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Wii: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii U: Super Mario 3D World (not including Wind Waker HD)
Switch: Super Mario Odyssey

GB/GBC: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
GBA: Metroid Fusion
DS: Final Fantasy IV
3DS: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

PS1: Metal Gear Solid
PS2: Metal Gear Solid 2
PS3: Uncharted 2
PS4: Metal Gear Solid V

PSP: Resistance: Retribution
PS Vita: Killzone: Mercenary

Xbox 360: Battlefield: Bad Company (excluding Banjo-Kazooie because it's a remaster, and the first 2 Bioshock games because I only ever played them on PS3)

NES: SMB3 (SMB2)
SNES: Donkey Kong Country (Super Mario World)
N64: Mario Kart 64 (Banjo Kazooie)
GameCube: Resident Evil 4 (Brawl)
Wii: Super Mario Galaxy (Guitar Hero 3)
Wii U: Super Mario Maker (Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze)

PS3: God of War 3 (The Last of Us)

360: Minecraft (Just Cause 2)

Game boy: Donkey Kong (Pokemon Red)
DS: Tetris DS (Mario Kart DS)
Switch: Zelda (Mario Odyssey) (I will probably like Mario better than Zelda once I play it more)

PC: Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2, and 3 (The Sims 1)

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

GB: Pokemon Red/Blue
GBA: Fire Emblem 7
NDS: The World Ends With You
3DS: Rune Factory 4

GCN: The Wind Waker
Wii: Smash Brawl
Wii U: The Wind Waker HD (Splatoon)
NS: Splatoon 2 (so far)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]