By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: New 3DS Zelda game by grezzo

melbye said:
Grezzo didn't make A Link Between Worlds and Triforce Heroes so i don't find this credible. I don't know how big Grezzo is, but they shipped a game six months ago.

They made Triforce Heroes, but not ALBW.  It was Nintendo, Grezzo, and 1UP studios I believe.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Sigh.
Just make sure it comes to the Switch.

While I'd love to see a remake of Link's Awakening happen, I would also like to at least have the option to buy it on Switch, especially if they're not making much use of the 3D effect.

This is credible - given that Nintendo released three remakes for 3DS last year, one of which was a remake of a GameBoy game. Plus, Grezzo have good form with OOT and MM 3D and used the Link Between Worlds engine/assets to co-develop Triforce Heroes.

Isn't Grezzo busy working on an HD project (Very likely Zelda-related)? I don't think they're big enough to be doing two projects at once. If this remake/reimagining exists at all it's probably from the 2D Zelda team from Nintendo itself (Which would be a shame since I'd rather have a 2D Zelda for the Switch instead).

so 3ds and 2ds the most prolific Zelda themed console ever.

2 remakes
2 new games
1 spin off

1 x3DS edition
1 x 3DSXL edition
2x N3DSXL edition
1 x 2DS edition

so far....

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Wouldn't be too surprising if this happened, probably a game similar to Four Swords for DSiWare if anything

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]